Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I'm on my laptop on my friend's front porch waiting for him to shower. His mom just came and locked the doors and turned off all the porch lights. I am now sitting in the dark getting bitten by mosquitoes. I find this actually kinda hilarious.

thinking back on it, i'm kind of surprised at how many college dudes i've met who fill out the stay in their room/play video games/dirty ass rooms type

worst case i saw was one guy's mom coming every weekend (2 hours away) to do his laundry/clean his room for him

hypothetical situation

ok so i got a jury summons like a month ago but i lost the paper and dont remember when it was or anything. can i just ignore it and it will all go away or what do i do?

i aint going to that shit... can i just be like ey i gotta work or ey i got school or something and get out?

They will mail you a followup when you fail to respond, and threaten you with a 3k fine or something. They'll give you a new date to report in, and you call into their automated system and you can choose to postpone again if you'd like.

man

i really regret leaving my subaru in chicago while i'm in san diegosss for the next month.

i mean, it iddn't make sense logistically to drive back, but i really want a larger car to use to bring my surfboard to the beach :(

can't use a lotus to carry surfstuffs :(

Old guy in front of me at the convenience store buying frozen pizza, ice cream, blue moon, couple packs of smokes. I'm like, aww old single guy, maybe down on his luck buying his dinner at a gas station, but he seemed like a pretty happy guy. Dressed down in a fishing tee and sandals, kind of unkempt in an old guy way. I walk out to my car and dude climbs in a black Maserati and cuts. Fuck, nevermind, dude has life figured out in reality.

man

i really regret leaving my subaru in chicago while i'm in san diegosss for the next month.

i mean, it iddn't make sense logistically to drive back, but i really want a larger car to use to bring my surfboard to the beach :(

can't use a lotus to carry surfstuffs :(

I thought that I was in the first world problems thread when I saw this

was in berkeley all weekend moving, so i lagged on finishing reading a book for french class. i finished reading it on the bart ride home, had half an hour to type up my summary and jammed to class. today i'm being ultra productive at home, but i can't wait to get back to my apartment. so nice and quiet there.