Making a pie a week this summer, so far:

250391_10150252317699603_670719602_8979255_6155300_n.jpg

Peach Cardamom - also made a peach cobbler the day before

255670_10150257627794603_670719602_9036041_8382871_n.jpg

Strawberry Rhubarb

Pecan, I know I took a pic but I can't find it - best so far

okwxv5.jpg

Three Berry, in the oven now

sitting down at school on a cpu, when all of a sudden two recruiters (attractive females) from hollister randomly approach me, and give me their spiel. not sure if want, but i do need the money...and i've seen the girls who work there..definite plus

Why does my lattice always fall apart?

2irswsk.jpg

Working at the same place as your girlfriend.

Good idea, or recipe for disaster?

I guess as long as you don't mind seeing her every day haha

I started dating my ex when she was working with me and relationships were not allowed in the company (for some reason). It was hard to act like we didn't love each other during that time and it would create a weird void in the relationship.

Since you're not in that boat, it should be fine!

one of my college exgfs just got engaged today!

also, frank ocean is going to be the next chris brown if he can develop some sort of personality

chris brown doesn't really work though. chris brown is dancey pop. not really the same audience.

I do think he'll be singing hooks for dudes though if that's what you mean. he killed the hooks on blackenedwhite.

easiest comparison would be kid cudi maybe?

Im developing a strong attraction to hoodrat chicks. Real ones. I dont know why. Was at Walmart today (dont ask) and man, for some reason I felt like I was in heaven. Hoodrat overload. Too tight shirts with their jiggly boobs, eyebrows that Kreayshawn would die for, and giant asses in too thin leggings revealing the wrong underwear for the outfit, and that booty oh that booty big enough to eclipse the moon

What pie should I make this Thursday before going to China?

standing in a crowd waiting for kid cudiiiiii

saw him with asher roth in VA beach last summer, awesome show, kanye was there too!

This stupid girl wouldn't let me return my movie at the redbox because the Justin Bieber movie was rented out. I asked her dad if I can just return my movie so I can leave and this asshole says that they are not leaving until she gets her movie. Said happy fathers day bitch to him and left.15 min of my life.. gone.