Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

poky is sold in germany under a different name - which is weird enough. isn't selling at all so i can cop on the cheap :D

fcrgl.jpg

that's something to send to a superswap partner.

Gunplay is so good. His mixtape is a lot of fun and he's probably got my favorite quotables in recent hip-hop.

"ugly in real life, handsome on a flatscreen"

"skypin with ya wifey, thank god for electronics"

"no arm and hammer in my hannah montana"

and in his interviews he seems like a fun du.

hypothetical situation

ok so i got a jury summons like a month ago but i lost the paper and dont remember when it was or anything. can i just ignore it and it will all go away or what do i do?

i aint going to that shit... can i just be like ey i gotta work or ey i got school or something and get out?

I didn't respond or show last time and nothing happened, but I'm pretty sure that was the exception to the rule. Just got another and planning on going. Unfortunately school or work excuses have never worked for me... :(

school and work excuses don't work. unemployment rates aside, almost everyone there has the same problem. but, if you have a break or something in the next six months, you can usually go to the courthouse and ask to move your dates to that time.

i moved my recent dates to my winter break, was all sad to be there, and then in celebration of the holidays they let us all go with full credit after just 3 hours. christmas miracle. ~40 people opted to postpone service and left about 30 minutes before they made the announcement, sucks for them...

lol those dogs are derping hard

that's actually the name of this old super racist musical:

Mikado%20Poster.jpg?0

cool that they decided to use the same name...the more you know!

haha that's really funny, there is a really popular game for children that is called Mikado and it's about picking up small pieces of wood from a stack without moving the other ones.

mikado.jpg