Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

How the fuck is Ace a simp?? Ace is a fucking baller in that movie. The only way he slips up at all is falling for Ginger.

x2 If he didnt fall for that two timin hoe. He woulda been killin shit.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
I think I want a TOJ Bomber :(

Don't frowny face that shit, doooo iiiit.

The only way he slips up at all is falling for Ginger.

C'mon now, we all slip up and fall for a ginger every now and then.

i'm watching the video of jon stewart arguing against bill o'reilly about obama inviting common to the white house.

and i have to say, o'reilly is so punchable. he never admits he's wrong and i lol'd when he said FOX has "diverse opinions."

just found out my move-out date for my apt is this saturday instead of next friday. move-in date for new place is 9 days later. on top of that, still one more tough final ahead of me tomorrow afternoon. homeless and fucked concept

i'm so frustrated and all right now i'm so glad i've got to what to relax my bro got some lady while i'm alone at home and all and going to my grandma funeral tomorrow that girl left i didn't catch her numba i'm not saying life is shit but it's more average than it usually is. and i mprobably won't remember this tomorrow so i'm trying to enjoy the most of it while it last, passing out in 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ..........................

i find it so uncool that my last day in college is my most stressful when i basically cruised through 5 years. not studying for my last final tomorrow at 8AM (my math final this morning has me stressed again), and my parents are coming down for the first time after 2.5 years and apartment currently a huge mess (Oh... and they do not know I have been shacked up with my g/f for the past 1.5 years now. I should be worried but i really am not...about anything, i must be doing something wrong :(

btw 'thank you', graduating is exciting but too stressed! ffffuuuu.gif

i'll feel better if miami can come out with a winredface.gif