Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

you should have sat directly across from him so you can intertwine your legs together and maybe accidentally graze each others inner thighs with your knees when the train hits a bump

at least, that's what I do :blush:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to do this. If you're bothering me on the bus (stepping on my shoes, yelling at your phone, etc), I'll stand real close to you and fart in your face. Then whenever the ride gets rough, I'll accidentally brush my crotch in your face.

Edited by Evilcrayon

graduated from university today.

edit:shout outs to anybody else graduating this year and everyone else out there bout that life livin.

Edited by dovo

umbrellaman.jpg

sat across from this guy on the train today.

who the fuck does this with their umbrella???

... on closer inspection it looks like he's taking a picture of me, taking a picture of him... :ph34r:

looks like a bigger version of this guy. if it was him, consider yourself lucky.

Edited by wahwho11

so good ^. I don't get it when people say they didn't get it or didn't like it. They're like "it was slow...".

Drive wasn't slow enough. Seemed like it was originally 2 - 2.5 hours long, awesome and suspenseful with proper character development, but ended up being cut to the bones and pretty mediocre as a result.

@70sJeans_ebooks i speculate that 70s wash is coming back in a big way. attention #trendalert #fashionindustryinsiders who are browsing #sufu #takenote

we can expect the denim washes of the 1970s by the company @ourlegacystore which is renowned for 70s techniques of washing featured in contemporary #fashion

on the quitting weed and dreaming vivid stuff, i wrote this down some time ago:

i have a lot of weird and vivid dreams, but i like this one in particular that i had a few days ago. i dreamt i was in this alien tropical forest lit up by jellyfish-like plants and a blue moon, i was wading through this swamp, chest-deep, in bare feet with a huge sword held above my head being anxiously afraid of what i would step on, although the ground felt like rock, oddly enough. then i dropped my sword by accident and couldn't find it... i remember walking into one of these plants and it split in half like a gooey yellow glowing ball of blop, straight out of a japanese sci-fi anime. everything was purple.

I am catching up on superfuture and it's pretty good reading, even the waywt is better. or maybe it's just me being high. but still.

so right now i'm working in a lab about 40 hours a week (for credit, not for pay), plus trying to train for cycling between 10-20 hours a week, but i'm considering trying to get a job at night so I have jawnz money/can stop mooching off my parents so much, which makes me feel like a shitbag. My parents support me a lot and its not like they've told me I need to get a job or anything, I just feel bad because I'm 20 years old and still rely on my parents for everything. sigh.