Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

this fucking guy/kid that lives across the street from me just sits on his porch steps all morning long for hours and just coughs, and it's driving me insane. Late at night, in the morning...fuck, maybe he does it all day too I'm just not here to see it. I wanna take him some Vicks or some cough drops or something, more to make a statement than anything else. How do you even realistically deal with something like this? It's non stop...I can't just tell a guy "hey, stop coughing...ALL THE FUCKING TIME".

my friend, who is a girl, and her boyfriend, were on a break, and like, she hangs out with me every day since then. i don't really know why. she does little flirty things, whatever. maybe i get why, to an extent, but yeah. anyway, we had like a little fling for a while a year ago but then i moved and when i moved back we just went back to being friends. i'm not even trying to get with her, i just feel like its weird that she literally like calls me every day to hang out, and i basically hang out with her, coz whatever, idgaf, but i'm starting to feel like its weird and that if i was her boyfriend i'd be mad. like he must know what happened between us, i would assume, and he must know she hangs out with me like all the time. idk shes also going through all this shit with him and all these depression type things, but its like, literally, every day.

idk why i'm even posting this. i don't know what kind of advice i even want or if i even want advice. its just getting weird so i guess i gotta start avoiding her? like we've been friends for a while tho so thats not what i want exactly, and i don't dislike hanging out with her. its just idk. i just feel like its a lot of time and energy spent on one person, especially a girl i'm not even trying to get with. but then shes like going through all these depression things so i just keep going in circles about it.

which brings me back to just letting shit play out coz i guess i don't really mind any of it. except sort of somewhere i do.

ugh fuck whatever just hitting post. sorry. girls are fucking weird.

Yeah but like not even? And I guess I dgaf even if I was? I mean it's like great whatever she like cooks me dinner and stuff pretty often. It's just weird coz she's still with her boyfriend, they just never hang out. And like I'm not gonna do anything with her anyway so whatever but yeah, it's weird. Maybe I should just be upfront about it and tell her to break it off or go fix things or whatever but like I don't want to be the one that sets off things that end their relationship. So I guess I should just duck out from the whole situation.

Typically, as you're falling out of love with someone, you tend to create distance and more often than not you try to find someone to begin a new relationship with. The whole process makes it even easier to distance yourself from the other person and sets you up for another relationship.

Watch out dude, it might end up working great and everything but that's pretty sketch behaviour. She might end up guilt tripping herself the whole relationship and it would just suck baaaawwwllllz.

i can go anywhere and rent a tuxedo.. so how come i can't rent junya ?

I actually brought this up in business class. Seems like it could be an actual feasible business venture?

Edited by freshkills

I could literally crush my e-wife's soul and make her more mad than she could imagine ever being, and she'd deserve it...but I'm really trying to be a better person.

I kept reading that over and over again and couldn't grasp the meaning of it..

Then on the ~10th time through, I realized "e-wife" = ex-wife... not e-wife.

The internet has turned my brain to mush. Or yours. I'm still debating.

I kept reading that over and over again and couldn't grasp the meaning of it..

Then on the ~10th time through, I realized "e-wife" = ex-wife... not e-wife.

The internet has turned my brain to mush. Or yours. I'm still debating.

i mean some people can have e-wives

virtual weddings you know

electronic love

that sort of thing

i can go anywhere and rent a tuxedo.. so how come i can't rent junya ?

this exists for handbags an oscar de la renta dresses

personally i don't wanna wear a junya flannel that 8789238928390 people have worn before without washing it

yo is it "trill" to fart loudly at a urinal (with other individuals around, presumably ones you are not acquainted with)?

friend of mine brought it up, feeling sort of conflicted as to whether or not such an action is "okay". i mean it is a restroom, shit happens, gotta rid waste, etc..