Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, Orientalq said:

everyone remember this guy so you don't buy his J1A 2.2 "Slightly worn - seen some water"

Yes, remeber me! We all know GTX Pro melts when it comes in contact with water.

Just to make you sleep better: The jacket has already been washed, DWR reactivated, and looks, and smells like new. No garments were harmed in this production.

Have a nice day!

36 minutes ago, AggaCityGang said:

But sincerily, what makes you guys so upset? Did I offend anyone here?

Just speaking for myself, but it feels like you're trying to create "a moment" which reeks a bit of desperation. Glad you were having fun and you're obviously hurting nobody but I'm weirded out by the @s and the hashtag. Without both, it still isn't my kind of humor but it makes "I was just having some fun with my clothes lol" a lot more believable. But you do you.

The negative sentiment probably also comes from the sorry trend of attention-seeking ppl destroying expensive stuff (be it cars, clothes, whatever) on camera just for the clout/views on ig/youtube etc. (and yes, I know you didn't destroy the jacket, but that's not the point)
But anyway, if you're having fun doing that, do whatever you like - just don't expect everyone to find it funny or send praise and congratulations your way.

1 hour ago, blutspender said:

Just speaking for myself, but it feels like you're trying to create "a moment" which reeks a bit of desperation. Glad you were having fun and you're obviously hurting nobody but I'm weirded out by the @s and the hashtag. Without both, it still isn't my kind of humor but it makes "I was just having some fun with my clothes lol" a lot more believable. But you do you.

Thanks for replying! I am starting to think now that maybe the context of the video is unclear to some. Are you aware that this is a reply to a video John Mayer made? Hence the "@".

Maybe I overestimated how many people have seen that video. Have you?

38 minutes ago, eyesolation said:

The negative sentiment probably also comes from the sorry trend of attention-seeking ppl destroying expensive stuff (be it cars, clothes, whatever) on camera just for the clout/views on ig/youtube etc. (and yes, I know you didn't destroy the jacket, but that's not the point)
But anyway, if you're having fun doing that, do whatever you like - just don't expect everyone to find it funny or send praise and congratulations your way.

Thanks for explaining! If I had destroyed the garments I would definitely understand, yes.

I don' t expect anything. I was just wondering why some people are so angry. Cheers mate!

17 hours ago, AggaCityGang said:

But sincerily, what makes you guys so upset? Did I offend anyone here?

You didn't offend anybody. Just do you buddy. Tell you the truth, I watch your reviews lol def no harm in there. But you will have better reception if you did something like what youre doing now 5-8 years ago. 

Edited by JoseRizal

56 minutes ago, JoseRizal said:

You didn't offend anybody. Just do you buddy. Tell you the truth, I watch your reviews lol def no harm in there. But you will have better reception if you did something like what your doing now 5-8 years ago. 

All good fam, thanks for watching. I'm not looking for "better reception" though. I just like talking about clothes and making vids, and some people like to listen and watch, and others don't, so that's just fine. Also, can't go back in time haha (nor would I want to), but I appreciate your well mannered reply. Cheers!

6 hours ago, fasttimes said:

Read the room jfc

yeah bro acronym is fucking cool love errolson love high prices I love it when I know for a fact that no one else is wearing the same brand as me at any particular time. I love how surprise drops doubled my money and let me use clothes as trading cards. Did you guys see the 30th iteration of the same 1000 dollar pant that E teased on insta? Lit AF! 

Bro you complaining about prices? Shut up. You're cringe bro. Must be fun at parties. Yeah we know prices are getting higher and we don't care. E can raise to 3k I still would buy because dopamine bro! If it makes you happy do it! We should never hold companies (yes, companies) accountable for hype pricing! Recycled talking point! Haha you're mad? Salt! Everyone ignore him he doesn't make me feel good. I wanna feel good. Oh shit! New Drop! Wow I'm gonna cum. Just bought all the new pieces. Sold out in seconds! Fuuuuuck.

2 minutes ago, AggaCityGang said:

LMAO mfw people call this guy cringe but also think it's cool John Mayer is shilling for ACR 

And then you realize this guy did the same exact video as John Mayer and now you have to accept JM (acr brand ambassador a la Errolson) as cringe or eat your words

33 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Actually they are both cringe for me. But gaga gang way more cringe than Mayer in acr. 

Is that the reason you are removing or blocking my posts on the ACR facebook page? Even though it says in the rules "We're here to encourage participation and debate, not exclude people" 

12 hours ago, daniel said:

Lol all this silly bullshit over some privileged peoples jumping in a lake in expensive clothes was worth it as it led to my discovery of this amazing video. Now this shit is funny

Thank you fam

Edited by brainerd666

2 hours ago, robbatussin said:

Yeah, was kind of annoyed when I learned the J28-WS doesn't feature a two-way zipper. Thought it would've been typical by now since every other acr jacket I own has it.

Still wish the last iteration j36 had one

The flak pocket as partial closure is great don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I want just the hem to break a little