Westbrook

Acronym.

For those who have/want left-side 3rd Arm bags: how do you combine with interops? Do you need custom left-hand jackets as well?

IMO, don't size up unless you get a smoking deal. Proper fit is one of the key reasons why you get one of these coats vs. dead bird or the rest of the goretex made stuff.

Some of us have no choice but to size up slightly. Case in point, the Caucasian ACRNM model is shorter than Errolson, but he probably looks better wearing M than he does wearing S, even if the sleeves are slightly on the long side and the pants bunching up more. Some shops post fit pics of their models sizing down slightly, while the fit is more traditional they just don't look as good. In the old days, Errolson himself would go up a size. But there are exceptions of course, like blazers.

Hugh is 182cm / 5'11". My size S is a bit long for me too. One way around it is you could try not zipping the ankle zips all the way down. Or you could try a size S. Might be a little short though...

I'm guessing this guy is around 179cm? This is how ACR in size S fits me and while it's not a perfect fit like Errolson's it's not too bad. Better than a little too small. 

ACR-SS14-267_1024x1024.jpg?v=1400012976

Edited by cmdR

When i received my pants, all S was sold out already. Bummer!

Yeah, i think that he is around that height. Pants fits me pretty same and i'm 177cm – #3062016

I think it looks great on you! 

Errolson just replied on twitter, the new fit model is 178cm / 5'10". 

Hm, i'm 176cm and P10 in M fits perfect.

Near the same like at #3062016

What's everyone copping if the rest of SS14 drops tomorrow? I'm definitely grabbing me a WS-J25 and a WS-J29B, and maybe a pair of P10s in CH if it shows up... The J23-CH in the grey melange on the vid is really nice too but I don't think i'll cop.

P14, P15 and J29B for me. I'd rather a GT-J38 than the J29B but I can't justify it at full retail price. I'd definitely buy one at used price though.

Is the j-34 out of circulation once the larges sell out or will it be re-released

thanks

Nobody knows for sure, but a similar parka silhouette should grace the collection every now and then. Components of the jacket: hood, pocket layout, seamless shoulder monobody block should also be reiterated into future jackets. But this particular combination of material (lightweight 3 layer GT) and colours might never be seen again in this form. 

but a similar parka silhouette should grace the collection every now and then. Components of the jacket: hood, pocket layout, seamless shoulder monobody block should also be reiterated into future jackets. 

would love a j34 in etaproof

My finger is getting sore from hitting refresh on the store page. Anyone know when the drop will actually be?

Anybody scoop the P15 and can comment on size? Size true or size down? Waist measurements are huge (I realize you cinch them smaller, but still...)

@Sypron, i gave up about 2am, figured I may as well wait for the mail/tweet from Erlsn.

how are bdga? i've tried emailing/tweeting them in the past with 0 response so they're kind of on my shit list as i've never had that experience with anyone else.

Edited by conqueror

how are bdga? i've tried emailing/tweeting them in the past with 0 response so they're kind of on my shit list as i've never had that experience with anyone else.

I bought my J34-GTPL and a pair of P10-S from them without any issues.

I made a purchase with them in the past and did an exchange without any issues.

Response time however was around 1-2 days as they say they are pretty busy

Did anyone here buy the P15-S and if so, how are they ?

Only I was after a pair in XL and as usual they have sold out - wondering how big they come up as the L might work too but I do not want them tight at all and currently having a W36-W38 they may not be any good and feel super loose.

Want to math them up with an item from the Winter line up as that'd pretty much be my outside-of-work setup, and if that god damned Chrome 3A-1 ever comes out I'll blow a gasket !!

^ My heart skipped. I was reading that thinking you were referring to the CH fabric.

I wonder when that variant is going to drop. Awfully curious, nervous, and tense about sudden need to for flash-spending. 

How do 1st world folks do it? 

Knowing what's coming, weeks in advance, helps a lot. I've already decided what I'm going to buy at this point. No need to make rash decisions. 

P15–CH.. P15–CH.. P15–CH. I'll probably have to whisper it to sleep to condition myself.

Is it correct to assume that this seasons CH fabric is a darker version than the almost light gray of the previous ones?

Got one of each. That 3XDRY is awesome fabric, really glad that's what the black one is as well. 

tumblr_n6iiqnWX1a1qmwjyxo1_1280.jpg

relevant 

What's the likelihood of a 3A-7TS reissue? The 3A-6TS is great, capacity-wise, but I miss the top handle and one-shouldering a full bag around airports isn't the most comfortable way to travel.