Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

some nice gardens (for roy6 to work in!)

bild017rb.jpg

I wish! Those are amazing- like something from a dream. Are they the gardens for private residences?

You can tell they aren't American gardens right off the bat (aside from the surrounding architecture)- American gardens tend toward being very busy, overly-groomed, and crowded with way too many colors and textures. The nice cool greens here and straightforward design looks far more natural (and classy),

thanks for the kinda words guys...

I wish! Those are amazing- like something from a dream. Are they the gardens for private residences?

You can tell they aren't American gardens right off the bat (aside from the surrounding architecture)- American gardens tend toward being very busy, overly-groomed, and crowded with way too many colors and textures. The nice cool greens here and straightforward design looks far more natural (and classy),

Yes, those are private gardens...Need something like that at my crib one day :)...

can i book you? ^^

the devils and me are at work again today (so as on all the other weekdays!)...

besides the office job i also have the option to checkout the construction site whenever i have the feeling i need to go check it :)

so since a few weeks where past since i took the last "update shots" i climed up this 165 feet tall badboy to get some new ones!

017lip.jpg

021mc.jpg

arrived at the top this is what the construction site looks like (office in the back!)

the logistics building where the company will store all there stuff.

022ft.jpg

the administration building where all the office stuff gonna happen in future.

027xl.jpg

028ko.jpg

guys were casting concrete

filling it in these big buckets right here!

045ly.jpg

023sp.jpg

and then filling up the wall shutterings with it.

033rdw.jpg

for all the guys wondering what this could be:

024vw.jpg

to cont.!

cont.

here`s the answer. these are balls filled with air to save some weight and some concrete in the ceiling.

gonna look like this when they are finish with installing them.

bild10883.jpg

a short waywt-denim version-shot

035px.jpg

oh yeah, and i also marked the hdc-territory ;)

039xc.jpg

hope y`all can see the tiny decal hanging up there!

041sfo.jpg

that`s it for today...

have a good one sufu-fam.!

Apologies for my absence recently, I have been soooo busy at work.

I have updated the front sheet with b_F and LAX's new jeans choices, and I'm personally struggling along with my S5000BK's, but damn these suckers are hard to fade.

Pics at the weekend.

Left my 710s at SENY for a hem yesterday (getting them hemmed to a 32 inseam).

It was surprising since even after 1 hot wash and 4 hot soaks...the inseam was still pretty long! One leg was 36.5 while the other was 37 hahaha.

Total number of days having not worn the 710s: 7

It feels so weird wearing something other than my jeans!

were they samurai 710s? if so, why wouldnt you bring them to BIG? they probably would have hemmed them for free. could have lied about getting them there even if you got a proxy.

were they samurai 710s? if so, why wouldnt you bring them to BIG? they probably would have hemmed them for free. could have lied about getting them there even if you got a proxy.

This is so effing lame. I would neg you but I'm outta rep :mad:

This is so effing lame. I would neg you but I'm outta rep :mad:

which part? lying to them? i bought my jeans from them? im not in favor of stealing/ fucking them over, just confused about why he wouldnt go to the correct place. didnt mean for it to come out that way, but hey, it did.

lol saving money is one thing...but thats just fucked up...

lol saving money is one thing...but thats just fucked up...

no that it's written, i do realize that it is a big deal. people are gonna neg me, ill deal with it. but honestly, they are awesome people there and they put up with my shit, so that means they're good. just didnt make sense to me that he went to the other store that is within walking distance and does not carry the brand that the other store does. (they would have hemmed them for free regardless is my guess).

and i tried to leave you a plus 1 riff for to tell you to neg me, but i must spread :)

The thing is...I just can't bring myself to lie about those things. Call me naive, but I guess that's just who I am.

Besides, I'm pretty sure you're going to need a receipt or a proof of purchase in order to get a free hem from BiG (or any store at that) which I do not have.

How much are you paying for your hem to care about getting it done for free? my local tailor does it for 15 bucks. Can't complain about that considering you paid several hundred for some jeans....

The thing is...I just can't bring myself to lie about those things. Call me naive, but I guess that's just who I am.

Besides, I'm pretty sure you're going to need a receipt or a proof of purchase in order to get a free hem from BiG (or any store at that) which I do not have.

i was just curious. didnt know that you got em from a proxy or whatever. just a hypothetical. it's fine if you like SE's job or whatever, just seemed a little bit odd to me. (and about the receipt, i had a pair of sams hemmed for a friend and they didnt ask.)

actually what i was thinking throughout that entire set of posts was: why did you get proxy shopping when you could have just gone to BIG?