Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

progressing really well, b_F!

Perhaps lighting? I dont see any differences for LH and RH fading, both looks equal.

are people really expecting to see a difference in fading between the left and right side? Hopefully this will put an end to all that

^I am still unsure. My LHT is more vibrant that RHT, so I have no clue yet. I am still waiting for the end results since we need a really worn in pair. But there IS a difference one side is lighter and one is darker, hard for the camera to capture it though.

Today:

5741542690_24e1537b1f.jpg

damn, that's some textbook whiskering right there. very nice.

gave my dc4001's their first wash yesterday, they started to feel a little greasy. they lost a little more indigo than i expected, i'll post pics soon.

Number 1 here with a quick update on my S5000BK's. Man, these suckers are stubborn to fade, I will be going with a regular wash (every 4 - 5 weeks of wear) on these, to hopefully achieve a more vintage fade to them over time.

5f2acb75.jpg

c1b6dee6.jpg

1ad6682b.jpg

940d303b.jpg

^+Rep beatle! They are looking amazing so far!

Those are looking badass, Beatle. Have you worn a 21oz sammie as well? Everyone says the IH are soft even at such high oz.

Samurai is definitely not soft denim, but when I went to SENY this past sunday I felt the 634's and was surprised at how stiff they were, but every other IH piece I felt was pretty damn soft..

nope, 17oz samurai..seriously, the comfort of IH 21oz is unbelievable...no going back for me..

Crazy. my 19oz Samurai's were just too stiff for me. Especially when tight. I couldn't imagine what Samurai 21 oz would be like.

Crazy. my 19oz Samurai's were just too stiff for me. Especially when tight. I couldn't imagine what Samurai 21 oz would be like.

Like beautiful, sexy armour baby. :D

Haha! My 19 oz BK's actually aren't that stiff. But, once you break 21 oz denim in it really isn't stiff, you just have to deal with weight, and people may confuse weight with stiffness sometimes.

Before I sold my strike golds that shit had to weigh at least 5 pounds. It was 23 oz, but it wasn't stiff, just heavy as hell.