Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Lovely looking jeans b_F, your painted arcs make Evisu's seagulls look dull.

To answer your question, when it was winter there was only minor vertical fading going on; I got a nice wallet and back pocket phone fade and now as it got warmer and more humid fading process seems to have finally begun.

Under direct sunlight, the combs will definitely be lighter than the rest of the jeans because of constant friction. Will try to show this when I do get a good day.

Alright, I took my 710BK's down from my sale, and I pm'ed mega, and asked him if I could enter my 710BK's in place of my Strike Golds (as I sold them cause of the fit), and he said it is fine. I just want to see if it is fine with everyone else because I would love to wear these. I think they are the only 710BK's, I know there are S5000BK's, and 710XX's but I haven't seen any 710BK's.

If anyone finds this unfair, or objects please let me know, I don't want to make it unfair. But if everyone is fine with it, I can get updates in the next day or two. They have also been worn <1 month, but they have been tapered (don't know if that affects anything).

Personally, I'm totally fine with both changes, if anyone objects please speak up as soon as possible. I will update the front list tomorrow evening.