Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

I just pm'ed mega explaining I am taking my 710BK's out of the contest because they are way too heavy for this heat, and they will get maybe 3-4 months of wear in the whole contest. I am just going to stick to my S500JX-LR's I won't be adding anymore jeans either, so don't worry. Sorry if I am disappointing anyone also, or making people annoyed.

LAX's change has been made to the front page.

For the last time the competition is now closed to all entrants, please do not PM me with your "Special Circumstance" , as I will not respond. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but all the information is on the front page, if you were that bothered about the competition, you would have read it.

2011.5.29 (~6 months)

5773368539_31bcd284c3_z.jpg

Hardly any fading since I gave them a wash about two months ago. Stubborn jawnz, these are.

No worries, those look great. That hue of indigo is really unique, keep it up. For all of its stubbornness, maybe you'll be one of the only ones with dye left on your jeans after the contest ends;)

hey peter, i doubt those will fade with a high contrast but i think they will turn out beautiful at the end of their course. please keep wearing them, they look pretty amazing already. looks like some great vintage fading going on there. im rooting for you!
No worries, those look great. That hue of indigo is really unique, keep it up. For all of its stubbornness, maybe you'll be one of the only ones with dye left on your jeans after the contest ends;)

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Just to clarify, I never stopped wearing these. The fades were becoming pretty well defined prior to the wash, but after the wash they've become really stubborn.

It's quite apparent that these will fade differently than most of the jeans in the contest. I'm excited to see the results.

(That VMC store is the tits.)

^I am very excited to see how those fade. They are reminding me of some of the Denimes, but they will definitely hit a peak point where they will really start to fade. Even so, I think the vintage look on those would look amazing!