Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

maybe just figure out a standard to use or at least some guidelines and PM everyone to notify them. it wouldn't take any longer than posting pics in here anyways.

all it would take is to add a hyperlink to the usernames on page 1.

if everybody did a little blog then it would just be uploading pics and writing any text they wanna add outside of the bare minimum info (like posting length worn and wash/soak info). then pics can just be linked into this thread, too. sort of like denim debate but a lot cooler and more organized, i guess.

i've never used tumblr. i'm gonna set up an account and see what's up.

edit: try www.grundletaint.tumblr.com and see if that works. please let me know. i'm returded

maybe just figure out a standard to use or at least some guidelines and PM everyone to notify them. it wouldn't take any longer than posting pics in here anyways.

if everybody did a little blog then it would just be uploading pics and writing any text they wanna add outside of the bare minimum info (like posting length worn and wash/soak info). then pics can just be linked into this thread, too. sort of like denim debate but a lot cooler and more organized, i guess.

edit: try www.grundletaint.tumblr.com and see if that works. please let me know. i'm returded

Looks Great! I'm gonna set one up after work..

Here is some info on sizing.

These are promotional style shirts and are true to size.

Chest measurements for size M, L and Xl are

M: 19.75"

L: 21.5"

XL: 23"

That should help

:)

HEAVYWEIGHT DENIM CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS!!!

Beatle asked me to come up with a shirt for the contest and after several tries

we have come up with this design (see below).

They will be white 6.0 oz Hanes Tagless t's.

Sizes available: S-XL (+$2.50 for XXL)

Payments will be by Paypal: (ID) [email protected]

mark your payment as a gift!

be sure to include youe size(s) and address with your payment!!!

Your payment is your order.

I'll take orders for 2 weeks then print and ship shirts.

Depending on interest there may be a second round of orders.

Shirts will be $12.50 per - for shirts shipped in the US

Shirts will be $15.00 per - for shirts shipped anywhere else

DEnim-Popeye2-final.jpg

^Niceeee. I am going to order my shirt soon. Gotta add money to paypal so, I might be in the first order, or if there is a second one, I will be in the second one fo sho.

Anyways, here is todays fit (crappy self photo):

IMAG0513.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a tumblr still trying to figure out how to customize, but I posted a thing from tonight if anyone wants to check the link below:

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/b-kizzle

great idea

your link worked but was hard to follow. anyway you could just have a full page of thumb nails? like a photo album

im washing my jeans now, these were taken a couple nights ago. 5 weeks, no wash Hartford20Denim20co20Luke.jpgHarord20Danim.jpghartford20denimback.jpghartford20denim.jpg

they are rouges gallery. i traded some landscaping to a friend with a store on mv that sells them. it was a great deal. i have worn them everyday for years. i am a big fan of these shoes