ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Agree with Grooveholmes, great photos Almostnice. (cap is on order btw)

Is that your Aeroleather A-2? Colour is great (have you conditoned/treated it?)

@Rnr

Too much pinstripey mate, you got curtains made outta that stuff too?

Lovely pix of your boy btw, very cute.

Must spread.

Off topic a bit, but.....

I guess I took offense to this. What you talking about willis? This isn't even with the Freewheeler's chore coat I snagged out from under your nose on ebay. I guess you are still smarting from that.

007medium.jpg

Chiggity check yo' self before you riggity wreck yo' self.

Ha I only just saw the original comment. Sorry rnr, you are trying too hard.

Agree with Grooveholmes, great photos Almostnice. (cap is on order btw)

Is that your Aeroleather A-2? Colour is great (have you conditoned/treated it?)

@Rnr

Too much pinstripey mate, you got curtains made outta that stuff too?

Lovely pix of your boy btw, very cute.

Must spread.

cheers Dr,which cap did you order?

yeah,thats my trusty old A-2,refusing to show any wear apart from the right arm,where they used some nice grainy leather.as i bought it used i suppose its their realdeal '42.from time to time i use Effekt Leather Gel or Redwing Bootoil in some spots.

Ralph and Michael are truly showing what we can expect from the denim.

that is if Ralph is wearing his prototype pair.

Ha I only just saw the original comment. Sorry rnr, you are trying too hard.

I hope everybody knows I was just kidding. I don't do full stripes.

Not even when you're switching the points?

Oh. We when I am out on the tracks it's all stripes brotha. My union brethren wouldn't have it any other way.;)

This isn't even with the Freewheeler's chore coat I snagged out from under your nose on ebay. I guess you are still smarting from that.

[/size]

Alas, tis true. But the sting, she fades in wild blue wonder. I fully endorse the complete dotted attire thus donned, and duly yoink the tin tiara to pass it over to thee. (one is left to wonder though whether there be ROY skivvies in the underneath, or are you really risking disqualification?)

cheers Dr,which cap did you order?

Difficult choice, but in the end I ordered the duck cap with natural thread. I wear hats all the time to work (woolen/BBcaps) but rarely out of work. Yours just looks good teamed up with either flight jacket, so I'm hoping for some of the same with the GW M-422. Will probably be a cold weather hat (to cover up the ongoing 'sunroof' ..lol), but will see.

On a different note, I got me one of them thar new fangled camera phones to help me get more shots of my roys 'in the field' .

nokia120.jpg

nokia118.jpg

nokia117.jpg

[edit] looking at them again, want to apologise for the quality]

I have betrayed you all and have forfeited my right to wear these jeans! I started a new office job in February (landed a good gig by chance) and haven't been able to wear denim since...It is a sad existence right now and I feel bad for not being able to stick to my word on hardcore participation but it looks like I won't be getting hard wear on these for at least another 2 years...

WEAR UNDER SUIT!!

take to work, put on at all break times, and within 1 second of finishing work, wear to bed

if all else fails put on and wear to manly stuff shop and accidentally brush up against sandpaper

(9)

Mike, that's cool.

Chris, you're striped out. I dig it.

Great to see Mr Tharpe. He's on this journey with us, too, in the background.. like God.

Paul, you have a way with words, good thing you didn't miss your calling.

BTW I redid my editorial site so take a look if you feel like it. the link is below in my sig. there's even a few pics from people that are in this thread.

Dude, you photographed cube? I still fucking love Ice Cube even after "are we there yet?"

Paul, you have a way with words, good thing you didn't miss your calling.

BTW I redid my editorial site so take a look if you feel like it. the link is below in my sig. there's even a few pics from people that are in this thread.

Farhad, you have a way with photos, I'm always knocked out by them. THe site looks beautiful.

just came home from my birthday meetup with my friends. no pictures but it was awesome, the girlfriend got me a fucktastic fruitcake even though shes all the way in sydney. we went for dinner and a movie after that.

when i got home i found the back of the RxCs stained with some brown

substance. cant tell if its chocolate or diarrhoea but it doesnt smell like diarrhoea. not going to taste to find out. threw them in the machine for a good wash with heaps of laundry powder. wonder how those will turn out.

also, the girl has offered to make me a boot purchase on this 24th. trying to decide between tricker's or alden. good day!

post wash pics tomorrow morning if they are dry by then (given the hot weather here).

just came home from my birthday meetup with my friends.

Happy Birthday, KINGKONGPINGPONG!

when i got home i found the back of the RxCs stained with some brown

substance. cant tell if its chocolate or diarrhoea but it doesnt smell like diarrhoea. not going to taste to find out. threw them in the machine for a good wash with heaps of laundry powder. wonder how those will turn out.

ROFL!!!!!

also, the girl has offered to make me a boot purchase on this 24th. trying to decide between tricker's or alden. good day!

post wash pics tomorrow morning if they are dry by then (given the hot weather here).

Will be waiting for those pics and the boots :)

5604220650_6d8bf17373_z.jpg

5603636253_1246c7bd45_z.jpg

3 mo fit pics ................ sorry i gt notin to add for the moment. i will try to put somethong up next week to add to the thread

cheers

forgot the Z belt .........

5603654499_23c79179af_z.jpg

5603654883_4def8fdd13_z.jpg

5604237928_8e5cceeb7a_z.jpg

kickass belt Zissou

All natural, nothing added so far. no sun exposure, but i am thinking about adding some mink oil .....