Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Lot. 601XX BIG Method.

Size 32" Raw
Waist- 16.75"

Thigh- 12.8"

Knee- 10"

Hem- 9"

F/rise- 12"

B/rise- 16"

Inseam- 37.75"

Post 1hr Hot Soak
Waist- 16.25"

Thigh- 12.5"

Knee- 10"

Hem- 9"

F/rise- 12"

B/rise- 16"

Inseam- 35.75"

I will hem them 3/4" longer than required wear for 6months then wash. Will post fit pics when hemmed.

not much shrinkage it seems; are these sanforised? U might want to throw these in the washing machine for further shrinkage?

Thanks, found it. Still unsure as to how it differs from the previous one, will check out some stockists.

The differences are minor. 1939 has all yellow stitching, the fly buttons does not have the lemon oxidation and obviously the lightning arc. FW is also about to release a 1951 601XX as well. From what I seen, it doesn't look too different from the 1939 model. The back pockets are blank. I think the denim are the same for all models...at least they are all 14oz. From what I recall, the warp and weft on 1947 are made of different cottons. The weft is made of single source long staple cotton and the warp is made of mixture of short staple cotton.

Edited by Snake

The 601XX denim is rather unpredictable it seems, possibly due to the long cotton weft and mixed source warp "Who knows"  after a soak the hip flare is reduced massively and the leg twist on the left leg is so extreme that the outer seam is already past the center of my foot,  twist on the right leg is not quite as pronounced.  They are not fully dry as yet due to the pissing down rain.

9193138583_d26df1d881_b.jpg

They well are on there way to being a great 47 repro.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

The differences are minor. 1939 has all yellow stitching, the fly buttons does not have the lemon oxidation and obviously the lightning arc. FW is also about to release a 1951 601XX as well. From what I seen, it doesn't look too different from the 1939 model. The back pockets are blank. I think the denim are the same for all models...at least they are all 14oz. From what I recall, the warp and weft on 1947 are made of different cottons. The weft is made of single source long staple cotton and the warp is made of mixture of short staple cotton.

Many thanks for this!

^

Not sure if loopwheeled, but I do think that most have side seams.  So, if you're looking for tube-constructed, I don't think most are.

None of FW tees and henleys are loopwheeled.

many thanx dudes..

• 4 weeks later...

Back on track, There was a bit of a (the only way to describe it is) fuck up with the chain stitching on my V.West. The people involved did the decent thing and replaced them for me. All i have left to remind me of the trauma is two sets of tags.

9326514195_506eafbd2e_b.jpg

The new pair was the last 32" raw from Mirror Ball.

When your wife thinks its hilarious and your mates dont care, you need a sympathetic ear. Special thanks to Mr.Friedman for being that shoulder to cry on. Dont ask me who did it, they came good and shit happens. Maynard has taken a vow of celibacy or secrecy (one of the two)

There is less leg twist on the new pair, strange creasing down the back of the legs and i had to do some work to secure the loose top button. I have been wearing some shape into them this week. Overdue fit pics will follow.

Gilangaditya- Did you hammer your rivets flat? they are painfully sharp. Retrieving your keys from your pocket is like retrieving them from a Badgers mouth.

Edited by Double 0 Soul