The Flat Head

LFC4ever

new pickups :)

i got it finally

but i have problmes to button it, its too hard.. :sad:

If you can't button them raw you to need to exchange them for two sizes up.

BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING YOUR TFH PRODUCTS... ALWAYS CHECK

counterfeits has been discovered in the market; official announcement from the site itself

source: http://tfh.flat-head.com/modules/abut/index.php?content_id=7&ml_lang=ja#

please refer to the link provided for more details, thanks~ and sorry to those in the same forums as me... having to read the same post a few times

gchildz

nope thats my true size, the fit on my waist its okay. finally i can button it, and guess what my thumb was very ill :(

kiya

thanks kiya, this is my fit

IMG-20120405-00872.jpg?t=1333598767

should i get two sizes up? because finally i can buttoned it..

nihped

yes its my true size, the length to button it, its far eough it was so close, but really hard to get it done.

Cold Summer

yap i think soo. by the way with that fit what should i do? intial soak with hot water or cold water?

i wanna get maximum shrink at the leg opening and inseam, but not at my waits, becuase i think the fit on my waist its confortamble (before initail soak) many thanks before

i've been reading through the forum and am still trying to figure out what the consensus is on 3009 sizing and would appreciate any help you guys might have. from what i've read, some people seem to be saying tts; others size up 1. i have a 31 waist; i have a pair of 3sixteen sl-100x size 29 which are pretty (maybe a little too) snug in the waist if that helps.

Get a size 32 and just understand it will be tight at first. But, with consistent wear, it will be perfect. Depending on the size of your hips and thighs, there might be an unattractive hip flare. However, a second hot soak will take care of it. The most important thing is to be mindful of your inseam length. Flat Head denim shrinks quite a bit and once the combs start to set it you'll lose a bit of length as well.

Edited by Shoreman

i've been reading through the forum and am still trying to figure out what the consensus is on 3009 sizing and would appreciate any help you guys might have. from what i've read, some people seem to be saying tts; others size up 1. i have a 31 waist; i have a pair of 3sixteen sl-100x size 29 which are pretty (maybe a little too) snug in the waist if that helps.

I actually just bought a pair of FH3009 recently, and they run pretty small. I would recommend sizing up 2 from your true size and giving them a hot soak. I sized up one and noticed they weren't much bigger than my true size, so I decided to give them a cold soak to keep them from shrinking too much. I've been wearing them for about 2-3 weeks now and the waist hasn't stretched as much as I would have liked them too. So now I really regret that I had gone up one size instead of two.

Note: I do like my jeans a little loose though so that I can sag a bit (which is why I wish I went up two sizes instead of one). But if you're not really into that kinda thing, then yeah just go up one size. They do fit perfect though if I wear them how jeans are "supposed" to be worn. Hope this helps out

hey guys, which cut is slimmer? 3001 or bsp? any real big difference in the fabric? i'm going to buy my first pair of fh soon and it's down to these two cuts. not really feelin' the zipper fly on the 3001 though.

also, should i go tts?

thanks

Edited by mcb