The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Can anyone comment on how much stretch is expected with a pair of Z3005s? Got a pair from leeroy on their way and I'm stoked.

You can stretch them, but I suggest that you throw them in the washer/dryer on low speed and heat, my 29's shrank to their 29 tagged size and I managed to stretch them about 1".

do they seem like they haven't been soaked well enough? I've never read anywhere that denim needs multipul soaks flathead or anyother brand. I got a fair amount of inseam shrink from the initial soak and they softend up quite a bit. what would the benifit of another soak be? also i'm not sure it matters but i don't plan on machine washing them ever, just giving them another soak in 6 to 8 months, maybe with a little deturgent and aggitation by hand.

most jeans often continue to shrink throughout their life cycle, & flat head are one of those brands where the first soak doesn't remove all shrinkage. they look a little loose in the seat and another hot soak could help with that. it's your choice obviously but if they were mine i'd do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one, it's a little bit slimmer and longer in the sleeves than other FH western shirts (which is good for me since I'm tall and skinny. I wish all of my FH shirts fit just like this.) If you're not really thin, you may want to size up one from your normal FH shirt size.

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

my only one pair jeans. one time washed (washed at sixth month), sixth month, and daily use (full day usage)

Edited by sattyz

:) thanks for the comment and appreciations. I wore jeans all day, probably from the morning until before going to bed, more than 12 hours per day. (of course I did not wear it while sleeping. was harmful to your dick). why? because I only have one piece of jeans. hahahaa :D

i need some advice between 3005 or 3009, which one is best for me. I need some jeans that are more roomier than the F310, but still have a "modern look" (for a tall thin man with 175cm and weighs only 55kg).

:) thanks for the comment and appreciations. I wore jeans all day, probably from the morning until before going to bed, more than 12 hours per day. (of course I did not wear it while sleeping. was harmful to your dick). why? because I only have one piece of jeans. hahahaa :D

i need some advice between 3005 or 3009, which one is best for me. I need some jeans that are more roomier than the F310, but still have a "modern look" (for a tall thin man with 175cm and weighs only 55kg).