The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Just bought a pair of 310s and was wondering if the ass stretches any? at this point they make my butt look a little too good and the arcs arnt helping!

hahahah... yeah the butt area should stretch a little and give you a little butt sag, i've worn my fh's only a few times and it already has stretched

nice! what happened to your Strike Golds though?

i need a second pair of jeans, all of mine dont fit except the strike golds. these are really not going to get worn until my strike golds are thoroughly broken in.

Bought a pair of F310's from Self Edge this weekend. Dude who helped me (who's name unfortunately slips my memory, ) was on point with the customer service, hands down. I rolled in smelling like a wet german shepherd saying something idiotic about not wanting girls jeans and generally being a cheap dude - but he knew exactly what to set me up with, talked a brief but good game on motorbikes and I was on my way.

These Flat Heads are top notch and so are the dudes at Self Edge SF.

I already put them though the washing machine on hot with tons of bleach and am anxiously awaiting them to get done tumble drying in the dryer just like they told me.

Guys any advice on how to size on SE05BSP? My true waist is a 27.5

Get the size 28 and do a hot soak then let them air dry completely before wearing.

Has anyone ever ordered from Kaizou Pirates? I know SuFu members has for Samurai, but I haven't seen for FH.

The reason I ask is that they only sell FH 3001 in One Wash, but the measurements seem really off.

For a Size 30 they have the waist listed as 28.7"!

http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/SHOP/3001.html

Thanks for any help

I've ordered a pair of 3001 in one wash from them. The measurements are accurate. The waist will stretch, though.

@ hrs123: nice leg twist :-) are you going to achieve vinateg fadings, or why have you washed these twice already?

Only on Sufu would this question be asked! 2 washes in 4 months is by no means overkill and there are no rules about such matters. Perhaps he washed because he didn't like to wear dirty jeans... ;)

Am now on first day of fh 1001 break-in.

last pair was sugarcane okinawas, super relaxed slubby fit. tbqh it's been a hell of a long time since my balls were this uncomfortable.

last pair was sugarcane okinawas, super relaxed slubby fit. tbqh it's been a hell of a long time since my balls were this uncomfortable.

I've initial soaked my 1001's and they're really tight, more than 1 inch shrinkage in the waist and roundabout 2.5 inches in the inseam. But I'm sure they'll stretch to a slim but nevertheless comfy fit in no time (like they're ment to be).

When I got my Inazuma's they pretty much grabbed my sack. It'll take no more than a week until the uncomfiness goes away :3