The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Ah excellent! Last time I checked the Flat Head UK site, it was still under construction. The official site (or at least the official reseller), actually appears cheaper than Kiosk78, who I think are the only other UK reseller. Handy for Brits, considering sterling has been screwed over recently!

Are the sizes on these normally inline with other brands? I wear a 29 in the APC NS and a 31 in Nudie. I picked up a pair of 4001 last Saturday at Self Edge and I got a 33. Am I just getting fatter or did they invent 'Humility' sizing.

Are the sizes on these normally inline with other brands? I wear a 29 in the APC NS and a 31 in Nudie. I picked up a pair of 4001 last Saturday at Self Edge and I got a 33. Am I just getting fatter or did they invent 'Humility' sizing.

I'm pretty sure APC does vanity sizing and nudies is usually a waist size up. On top of that, they're sanforized so you wouldn't have to account for shrinkage and APCs are known to stretch.

crosspost!:)

8 months today. initial soak no wash. i haven't been wearing them the past few days as they've been getting crotch repairs.

3392827975_3388680397.jpg?v=0

3393643034_f58e13bf78.jpg?v=0

3393656912_8e3696e17f.jpg?v=0

3393645206_6927bdb5f3.jpg?v=0

3393647158_6f1af1f06e.jpg?v=0

3392836519_b660df044f.jpg?v=0

ive experienced denim thinning, thread wear, and the denim itself ripping near the crotch. the cut is very movement restricting and when you play sports and need to reach for the ball, it really hurts the denim.

3392838129_0829f11cd0.jpg?v=0

3393654942_65b9d55b97.jpg?v=0

7.7 inches

how is that true if the 1001 in that same size has a knee measurement of 8 inches, and it has generally slimmer measurements. wouldn't the knee on the f310 be something like 8 or higher? i'm only saying this because i have a pair of apcs with the 7.7 knee and they are very tight, and i was expecting the f310 to be a looser fit.

how is that true if the 1001 in that same size has a knee measurement of 8 inches, and it has generally slimmer measurements. wouldn't the knee on the f310 be something like 8 or higher? i'm only saying this because i have a pair of apcs with the 7.7 knee and they are very tight, and i was expecting the f310 to be a looser fit.

According to the SelfEdge website, both the 1001 and F310 have a 7.7" leg opening. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, these cuts are pretty much straight and untapered from the knee down. Not too hard to believe that they would be 7.7" also at the knee...

But then again, SE's measurements are whack :rolleyes: (reference to shenanigans in the selfedge thread...)

According to the SelfEdge website, both the 1001 and F310 have a 7.7" leg opening. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, these cuts are pretty much straight and untapered from the knee down. Not too hard to believe that they would be 7.7" also at the knee...

But then again, SE's measurements are whack :rolleyes: (reference to shenanigans in the selfedge thread...)

How are they whack?

That link back to our thread is about confusion about HOW to measure the chest on a shirt. From my knowledge, there's only one way, measuring the shirt from one pit seam to the other.

How are they whack?

That link back to our thread is about confusion about HOW to measure the chest on a shirt. From my knowledge, there's only one way, measuring the shirt from one pit seam to the other.

Sorry kiya, the comment about the measurements being whack was tongue-in-cheek (hence rolleyes). And I was referring to the debate about the specifics of thigh measurements (several of the comments in the thread are tongue-in-cheek). I didn't mean any offense by my comment.

On a completely serious note, I think that the measurements on selfedge are accurate.

^^ nice!! i like the contrast. did u wash it with any detergent??

i put a small squeeze of dishwashing liquid (it was all i could get at the time) in a bath tub of water

i used this

green-dishwashing-liquid.jpg

its supposed to be phosphate and bleach free with all natural ingredients...so i guess its safe? it was only to get the stink out

those look great. are those post wash pics? i might take the handwash route next time to keep in the creases for combs, mine didn't hold that well.

yeah theyre post wash. i got two new small reinforcements right after.

btw, your jeans look familiar. do you go to ucla?

^ cure, we're all waiting for post wash pictures!!

haha, been quite lazy to take pictures of them cause i haven't unpacked them since i started the new quarter and started on the dry bones. I'll try to take these sometime this week.

yeah theyre post wash. i got two new small reinforcements right after.

btw, your jeans look familiar. do you go to ucla?

yeah, i do. Are you the guy in CEC or something that danced with Estelle on stage? haha weird anecdote i guess, but i'll say something if i see you next time.