The Flat Head

LFC4ever

fit pic of my se05bsp from the back my friend took, i'm not sure what type of photoshop magic he did to enhance the image, but i thought it was a pretty cool pic.

backside.jpeg?w=500&h=500

^^ wow, u got those nike denim dunks too

Haha yes denim dunk highs!

Mine are also real broken in - do yours have the fade on the back center, looks kind of like traintracks? One day I'll have to wash them and see if there is any real fading.

Haha yes denim dunk highs!

Mine are also real broken in - do yours have the fade on the back center, looks kind of like traintracks? One day I'll have to wash them and see if there is any real fading.

lolz, mine have a bit . theres a lot of fading near the tip of the shoe.. i scrub them alot , skating/ playing ball, whatever else..

those are going to look STUPID after wash!!

cure..you are legend

"so, i would 'be fly' on a plane to new york?"

"that's right."

"that's stupid."

"thanks!"

"did you hear me? i said, 'that's stupid'."

"did you hear me? I SAID THANKS."

thanks everybody. my jeans just look really blue in the sunlight i guess. the wash didn't change much color, but they smell really good now. some mud didn't get out in the stacks, haha. currently wearing them to stretch out the waist again. I'll take pictures tomorrow or when its sunny to show you what i mean, maybe they just got a little lighter overall.

i also ended up cold soaking my jeans on a whim today. so sunny out, but they still ended up not drying out completely. good thing its the exact 4 month anniversary. No CF card right now so no pictures, but i'll try to get some up tomorrow.

That is such a great picture.

fit pic of my se05bsp from the back my friend took, i'm not sure what type of photoshop magic he did to enhance the image, but i thought it was a pretty cool pic.

backside.jpeg?w=500&h=500

cure, any post-wash pics any time soon?

maybe if i ever get up before i go out, haha. ive got a brunch thing tomorrow and then midday beer ponging till the evening and wednesday i fly to SF at 9am, so if i get up early enough ill try to get some pics.