The Flat Head

LFC4ever

There you go, turned out perfectly--how much room do you feel you have in the ass for something like a wallet? Thinking about making a similar purchase soon, sorry for all the questions

There you go, turned out perfectly--how much room do you feel you have in the ass for something like a wallet? Thinking about making a similar purchase soon, sorry for all the questions

thanks, they are a bit tight now as they should be. I can still fit my skull wallet without a problem and there will be plenty of room in a couple weeks after they stretch out. I'm very pleased with the fit and shocked Kiya hasn't sold more. This jean is perfect.

thanks, they are a bit tight now as they should be. I can still fit my skull wallet without a problem and there will be plenty of room in a couple weeks after they stretch out. I'm very pleased with the fit and shocked Kiya hasn't sold more. This jean is perfect.

from someone who's owned both the FH05 and BSP what are the differences in fit etc.?

Braidkid, I just wanted to make sure: The pre-soak waist on your tagged 33's was 32"?

Well, yea, take my measurements with a grain of salt though. I buttoned them and laid them so back rise lined up with front rise. I could have been off half an inch.

from someone who's owned both the FH05 and BSP what are the differences in fit etc.?

Biggest difference is in the upper block. Comparing sz 32 SExFH to sz 33 BSP, the SExFH is larger in the upper block than BSP. Waist is much tighter as well as better fitted seat with BSP. The rise and everything below the thigh are fairly similar. The BSP tapers just a bit more.

BK I forgot to say that they really do fit you great. I'm actually selling my SEXFH05 size 30 because I kinda want to get size 31 FH05. I just want to have something I could slouch a bit and have something similar to a dior 19cm fit... except with Flat heads :D

ordered a pair of se05bsp's... does bsp really stand for b**** s*** p****?

if so, i'm gonna have to wash them dirty jawns out with SOAP!

i'll probably ask about soaking later once i get pre-soak pics posted... but why did you choose a 25min soak braid? does longer mean more shrinkage?

ps: i have minor buyers remorse for not getting f310's. please console me

ps: i have minor buyers remorse for not getting f310's. please console me

You are an idiot! Hopefully that makes you feel better.

Let me explain...you are an idiot for potentially having buyers remorse when you chose an limited edition jean with a unique and interesting cut over a jean that you will be able to get as long as The Flat Head is a company. However, that fact should console you, which is what you requested. Congratulations on picking up a cool pair of jeans that I wish I could justify picking up myself.

To answer your other question, the longer you soak, and the hotter you soak, the more shrinking you get, to the extent that there is potential shrinkage, so if your fit is snug pre-soak, you should soak cold for about 20 minutes, and probably put the jeans on before they completely dry. If you have room to spare pre-soak, put them in the hottest water you can for a few hours.

Ok, it's very simple, per the entry on the website where you most likely got them from:

These jeans are made of unsanforized denim, when washed the denim will shrink 1.25" in the waist and 3" in the length (inseam). Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1" after approximately 30 wears.
From that, one can derive that if you want to eventually wash your jeans, you will want the shrinkage out of the way before that, since you don't want any possible wear you have on them already to move because of shrinkage.

If you are afraid that the waist might end up to tight you can always opt to do the oldschool soak while wearing them in the tub...

From the way they look on you now I'd say you'll be fine.

And finally, for everybody giving weird advice:

picture4ty2.png

Anybody know where i can buy flat head 3001 online? I've checked Selfedge but seems like they run out of stock. thanks

We're getting a restock of the F310 and 1001 later today.