The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Dino why did you end up selling the 4001's?

really been wanting the perfect black jean for years now. found one i was happy with before i got all snobby and shit. i thought i had maybe found them with the 4001, i indeed would have.. if only the stiching was all black as well. i realise want black black.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got my F380's in the mail yesterday.

Did my first hot soak while wearing them and they shrunk up nicely. Harder than hell to button up right now but I'm sure they'll stretch.

My one concern right now is the amount of bunching right at the knee. Is there anything I can do about this now? Or is this something that will eventually work itself out.

so 2.5 mo in my F310's have stretched to fit better than I ever could have dreamed and the shades of blue coming through are out of this world. I'm a little torn through because I don't want my combs to crack but I also want all my creases to to remain where they have set.

what's my best bet? another soak? hot or cold? when should I soak?

thnks ahead of time FH experts...

so 2.5 mo in my F310's have stretched to fit better than I ever could have dreamed and the shades of blue coming through are out of this world. I'm a little torn through because I don't want my combs to crack but I also want all my creases to to remain where they have set.

what's my best bet? another soak? hot or cold? when should I soak?

thnks ahead of time FH experts...

If you soaked them when you first got them I don't think you should have to worry about your creases moving. If you are that worried about it do a cold soak. If it were me though I would just keep on wearing them, because having rips in your combs is pretty normal, I would wait until the stitch is coming undone or something along those lines..

well I've got stitches coming undone on the back pocket and also the seam where the 4 parts come together between the pockets on the back. Nothing major, and they don't need to be fixed anytime soon but I am doing some damage. I think I'll hold out for a while though, everyones just been saying how these things turn out so much better if they have early contact with water.

I'm going to stop thinking so much though and just wear my jeans, I'll soak em when people start complaining about my pants smelling, that seems to have been a good guideline for me so far.

well I've got stitches coming undone on the back pocket and also the seam where the 4 parts come together between the pockets on the back. Nothing major, and they don't need to be fixed anytime soon but I am doing some damage. I think I'll hold out for a while though, everyones just been saying how these things turn out so much better if they have early contact with water.

I'm going to stop thinking so much though and just wear my jeans, I'll soak em when people start complaining about my pants smelling, that seems to have been a good guideline for me so far.

That's the spirit!

I missed out on the SExFH's but came across the 1001's which appear to be similar cut to the 3001 but with a button fly. does anyone have any experience with these. I read through this entire thread and did a search but could not find anything.

Thanks for the help

I missed out on the SExFH's but came across the 1001's which appear to be similar cut to the 3001 but with a button fly. does anyone have any experience with these. I read through this entire thread and did a search but could not find anything.

Thanks for the help

The SE05BSP is also being released this year.. slim cut, 14.5oz denim, button fly, indigo colored arcuates..

slim cut = 3001 cut?

or will it be slightly modified?

Slightly modified.. more tapered..

Poly/cotton thread? 3001 or 310 shaped back pockets?

Kiya, you're amazing.

3001 shaped pockets, indigo arcuates, cotton poly-core thread.

When you say "released this year" are we safe to say not within the next 4 months? I'd hate to spend my money on a pair now and not have enough for the new cut.

I'd say Q4...

I wouldn't hold out... We're not releasing the Flat Head collab till march or april..

hey kiya,

seeing how I missed out!! i just want to know if theres any chance in hell that selfedge will be releasing another 3XXX 16+oz. deeeooor inpsired beauty with FH??

if not.. i need to find a denim tailor, that can shrink a size34 05's:(

Honey I Shrunk the Kids style!!