The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Flat Head Wabash shirt came today. This shirt is amazing. I can't believe how many compliments I got on it when I was wearing it at work this afternoon. I'll try to put up some fit pics this weekend.

Its about time someone else bought this shirt. It's one of my favorites and I still can't believe it is still in stock. That wabash jacket is pretty slick too. I am tempted to buy it and have it altered to be a shirt. I love the detail/features on the breast pockets.

--Markmont.

Flat Head SE05BSP, 3001, and F380 restock is in, including a small restock of the bracelets and the Hickory Stripe Workshirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

We have just taken delivery of the only few pairs of S5001 ltd to be shipped outside of Japan. Exactly the same cut as 3001, but with button fly and in 14oz denim. $300 inc shipping. We also have a few pairs of 2004 - 14.5oz denim and roomier than the 3005, also $300. Not up on th site yet, but drop us an email for more info.

www.flat-head.co.uk

[email protected]