The Flat Head

LFC4ever

just starting cycling frequently after a few years again.

turns out my 1001s start to be to tight in the thigh, hope they stretch with my cycling muscles coming back extremely fast!

any experience? might just use them for cycling to speed up that process, right?

do want blast the seams!

I bike quite a bit in my 1001's, and they stretch out to accomodate the increased muscle mass.

^

consider getting a bigger size if they are too tight and havent even touched water yet

thanks for the reply dude, but self edge ran out of sizes for it already and ive just received my denim which is 12 days after my order. i dont think self edge will be willing to give me a store credit if i returned will they?

thanks for the reply dude, but self edge ran out of sizes for it already and ive just received my denim which is 12 days after my order. i dont think self edge will be willing to give me a store credit if i returned will they?

wouldnt be so sure about that. why not ask them and explain that delivery was slow?

sure, why not?!

initially i was worried cause the shipping took some time to arrive and it had exceeded the 10 days exchange policy. Now that Kiya had replied and im able to get my store credit. Really good service I must say. :) will ship it once the post office is open tomorrow.

aww guess im gonna return it then. thanks alot for all the help from you people. :)

edit: ive decided to soak them anyway, with a hanger fitting nicely into it. hope that it will turn out well.

lol what the hell? what size are they i will be looking in the supermarket......

We don't care about the 10 days, just as long as they're unworn and unsoaked we'll totally take them back for an exchange or store credit.

Guest Ark Sakura
thanks for all the help man but its too late, now it hanging to dry. sigh. haha.

Why didn't you listen to the advice?!? If it's not too late already, the best thing you could do now is let them dry while you are wearing them. Do squats while they are damp.

Why didn't you listen to the advice?!? If it's not too late already, the best thing you could do now is let them dry while you are wearing them. Do squats while they are damp.

listen to this guy. if you think they're too tight while damp, then keep them on and move around as much as possible to stretch them out. if you let them air dry, they're going to be even harder to get into.

show us how it looks post-soak.

i guess if it's just too unbearable, best thing you can do is marketplace...

post soak pic is down there :)

im wearing them while they're drying up now. great advice mate. :)

listen to this guy. if you think they're too tight while damp, then keep them on and move around as much as possible to stretch them out. if you let them air dry, they're going to be even harder to get into.

i'll wear them at home all day. :)

thanks for all the advice again people. ;)

hendodo is in MILBRAE? you ever touge down on one of those streets from 280 to el camino real?

also, anybody with the BSPs notice that the legs are basically rotated to one side? I'll try to explain it a little more. basically, it's like the cuffs of my jeans are rotated clockwise so that the selvage on the left leg is rotated towards the front of my foot rather than perfectly on my ankle. Then the selvage on my right left is rotated towards my heel instead of my toes.