The Flat Head

LFC4ever

The Flat Head Party @ Self Edge - Sunday, September 7th

We're happy to announce that the men behind The Flat Head are coming to Self Edge from Nagano, Japan this Sunday for a party and product release.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor-in-chief of Lightning Magazine on Sunday, September 7th.

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street @ 18th Street

San Francisco

Sunday

September 7th

2pm to 6pm

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

The "I am particular about my clothes" Sale:

15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.

Whatever stock is left from the party will be put for sale up in the online store the following week.

sexfhbsp_01_web-785636.jpg

sexfhbsp_02_web-785657.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-760478.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-760498.jpg

fh_lw_01_web-796923.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-796942.jpg

perfect fit Epoc! enjoy.

Skistar Would you say the F310 has a skinnier cut than the Dukes? I'm trying to decide between Skulls, Dukes, and F310s, but I have a Stockier build on my thigh (5'8 170-175~ish).

I sized up one on my FH's in relationship to my Dukes but in the same size, yes, I do believe the FH's would be slimmer in the thigh area but the Duke has a really slim and stuborn rise that my hips do not like, therefore FH ftw

Dude, midwest is still an ok in my book, u can just skip class and fly over!

Try living is South East Asia, I want to be there soooo bad!!! I need those jeans!!! and Bandana, and everything else!!!

Son of a bitch!!!!

:o

Wow...I need everything you just posted...I hate living in the Midwest! I have a 8:00am class but I can't sleep, I keep looking at that damn SE05BSP...the Indigo arcs are going to be ridiculous when contrasting a faded ass....ahhhhh damn it kiya...

Shouldnt be copping, but I'll ask anyway. If I can button up my SExFH's sz. 28 with a bit a of afford, will I be best of ordering the SE05BSP in sz. 28 or 29? And, out of curiosity, how did it get its name?

You would need a 29 or 30.. They run two sizes smaller than the rest of the Flat Head line.

...any chance its possible to special order the fh orange western flannel kiya?

They're sold out of it in Japan...

New ones are being released in four weeks..

...any chance its possible to special order the fh orange western flannel kiya?

assuming you're not a 36 or 40 (because they're in stock at selfedge)

2nd currently has a 34, 38, and 42 in stock

http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-fnw-62-or/&prev=/search%3Fq%3D2nd%2Brakuten%26hl%3Den&usg=ALkJrhjS-5qVujAqCSz6TnUaBF3Dg6g5Kw

translate it with google

and I've read that you can order direct from them with paypal

so I'm sure you can get it shipped to Canada

I've never done it..

it's something along the lines of you sending them an email ([email protected]) of what you want to order and your paypal address in english and translated to japanese

again, i haven't done it myself, hopefully someone else can help you out more

:o

Wow...I need everything you just posted...I hate living in the Midwest! I have a 8:00am class but I can't sleep, I keep looking at that damn SE05BSP...the Indigo arcs are going to be ridiculous when contrasting a faded ass....ahhhhh damn it kiya...

Catch a afternoon flight to SF.

guys im a size 28 in dukes im wondering what size shloud i go for the f310?

Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Shirts & Loopwheel T-Shirts

For those unable to make it to the Flat Head party, we're putting up the exclusive items that are only available this one time.

The "Around the World" Loopwheel T-shirt and the Self Edge & Flat Head Kiryu Embroidered Chambray Shirt.

Great designs on both of the shirts thanks to the famous Aya from Flat Head, you might remember her from the party as the girl decked out in Flat Head running around translating for the men from Flat Head and Lightning.

Both of these shirts are limited to the initial number produced and will not be remade.

They're both now available in the online store, check the product pages for more information about both shirts and what "loopwheeling" is:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh_lw_01_web-785579.jpg

fh_lw_02_web-785601.jpg

sefh_chambray_01_web-719628.jpg

sefh_chambray_02_web-719646.jpg

sefh_chambray_03_web-744466.jpg

So are the recently produced garments a collab? If so why is it still SE05XXX? I thought the numbers go up with every collab.

The SE05BSP is not a collaborative project in the normal sense of what we consider a collaboration..

Interesting. Would you care to tell why? Different arcs/cut/patch doesn't make a collaboration? If you don't feel like answering, a simple No 10char, would work also.

I can write quite a bit for this answer.. but i'll keep it simple.

In my eyes a Self Edge collaboration serves a purpose, there's a REASON for the project, and a story behind the jean or concept, so there's more than just "here's a new slim jean" when it comes to our collaborations..