Just received my F380 from Giles.

Here are the pre-wash measurements and pics:

Waist: 38"

Inseam: 39"

Frontrise: 12"

Backrise: 16"

Upper Thigh: 13"

Measurements made according to Gordon's guidelines:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

SA400013.JPG?imgmax=640

SA400012.JPG?imgmax=640

SA400014.JPG?imgmax=640

Sorry for the lousy pics, my girlfriend was in a motivational low! :-)

I always need to end up with sth like 36"-37" in the waist, otherwise it is too tight. If that would not be the case, I guess I would buy a tagged size 34-35.

Edit: SORRY - TAGGED SIZE 36!

Do 3001's look stupid if sagged at all? Haven't seen any pics of people sizing up and wearing them slightly lower than usual.

I sized up and I slightly sag mine and they look good. I like my jeans a little loose anyways. If I sag too much, however, they look terrible. So there's a fine line. Now, if I knew how to get pictures on this website than I could show you some pics.

I also sized up to allow room for my soccer thighs and I sag them a bit, works just fine. I have pics in either this thread or the 3001 thread within the last 10 pages or so I'd guess.

I also gave them a warm soak last night (actually wore them in the shower real quick) then wore them till they dried. Been wearing them for 4 mo 1 week nights and weekends only but I want to get a more natural, overall fade as opposed to lambs crazy contrast (not that his aren't bad ass, just not really what I hoped to get out of mine)

hope to have some pics up by the end of the week

I sized up and I slightly sag mine and they look good. I like my jeans a little loose anyways. If I sag too much, however, they look terrible. So there's a fine line. Now, if I knew how to get pictures on this website than I could show you some pics.

take pic

upload to computer

go to imageshack.us and upload pic

copy link

paste here

(no sarcasm, I really do want to see these before I buy)

gonna check your posts skistar and look for the pics you mentioned.

cool, thanks man... I'm on an iPhone so it's a huge bitch scrolling through a bunch of pages or I'd have found them myself.

I probably lost a few pounds but I streched the thighs as much as I could. I actually put stacks of post it's in my thighs and sat with my legs bent, since I don't really think thigh hugging jeans looks good on me since Im large I guess per sufu standards (I'm 6'2" 185). I previously wished the leg opening was slightly smaller on these (being a size 34) but after the soak they shrunk down nicely

awesome. thanks man! I want mine to fit more like that as I've got bigger legs than usual too. was thinking about picking up a used pair that have already been soaked but I'm afraid that if I get them they might be too small and most people on here are saying that FH's don't stretch much if at all.

as the F380 is my first pair of TFH jeans - i am astonished how stiff they are in the beginning.

i wore them yesterday while still damp, and everything is now engraved in the denim.

this is probably cold coffee for you guys, but compared to my SDAs, this is a totally new level of stiffness i encounter :D

I just wanted to try something different from a slim cut. I had a Nudie Bootcut Ola before my current PBJs, so I've been in slim jeans for a while...decided to change it up. That and Kiya was selling these for cheap in the market, so it was a slight impulse buy, heh.

size 30 in dior 19cm

size 30-31 in nudies

i dont mind a skinnier, but not way tight fit

f301 - flathead

what size is reccomended?

i will be doing a soak right off the bat before i wear.

You need a size 31 in the F310, here's the size chart to help you out with the rest of the measurments:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=213

operationjake - what was the waist measurement on your 1001 pre- and post-wash, and after some wear?

anybody who owns the 1001 in tagged size 36, who could comment as well?

thx!

when i first measured mine after a hot soak and hot dry (wanted to get all the shrink out) the inseam measured about 34.5". i just measured them again and they are the inseam is actually 35". either i didn't measure right or the stretch up top gave me an extra .5"