Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

LHT and #16, #7, and #4 look amazing. I will be definitely be ordering a pair...any more details on those 4 you could PM me Gun???!

Be loyal to your Eternals, -z-.........

But yeah what's up with the weft-side of #4? Crazy-ass looking weave (particularly considering warp-side looks "normal").

Mmmm LHT and #7...

Guest artistdenim
Nice denim...

Really looking forward to the release of your straight/slim cut

But one question.

Can you make the backpockets like this

So you can get traintracks and a line at your backpockets?

yes, possible :)

some updates, regular cut is ready, I'm testing the slim cut right now.

Straight cut has problem with back rise, should be ready in two days.

Size chart will be out as soon as straight cut is ready :).

I'm waiting for the block for rope lined belt loop and new sets of button/ Rivets, which shouldn't take more than 2 weeks.

dsc0009w1024h1024w800.jpg

dsc0023w1024h1024w800.jpg

for all new rivets & buttons photos, please check here

http://selvedgeforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.1225

new care label, tabs and the new paper as well

screenshot20110205at125.jpgscreenshot20110205at102.jpg

screenshot20110205at125.jpg

everything should be ready in two weeks.

but if you interested in using the previous materials, I'll be ready in a few days.

Size chart for new cuts will be up on my websites in 2-3 days along with the washed swatched :)

also, I won't be active on sufu, if you need any info, please contact me via [email protected] sorry for late reply though, I spent most of my time sewing, purchasing materials/machines and working on everything else to make a perfect jeans :)

sorry for my bad english

have a good day :rolleyes:

yes, possible :)

also, I won't be active on sufu, if you need any info, please contact me via [email protected] sorry for late reply though, I spent most of my time sewing, purchasing materials/machines and working on everything else to make a perfect jeans :)

sorry for my bad english

have a good day :rolleyes:

Thank you...

Are you going to start a blog so we can follow the progress of this interresting brand..?

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm, I agree, so I'd rather mark than mock your words....yeah?!?

Mock my words, Artist fades will be epic in a year

wow!

ok, im new to this brand. is it basically a shop where we can customize the jeans with selvage and rivet types?

Pretty much. I also emailed Gun, he said he can slim down the lower leg or open it up a bit (i think most people will slim it down, basically he'll taper it for you) if you'd rather have a different set of measurements. Its really great for people with big thighs but don't want a repro cut (especially since you can get the sugar cane SC40400 or 40401 denims)

You can choose which denim you want, the hardware, and the inseam size. Gun is very accommodating but I think he wants people to remember that this is not a custom jean service, but a brand with choices. He'll do hems no problem but he wont make you a pair with your own measurements.