Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

CSC_6544.jpg

CSC_6545.jpg

Nice Nice NICE!!! Love the wiskers coming along great!!! I love my pair as well, but they are on hiatus right now, gonna rock them in the springtime again.

Gun: How´s it going with your artisan practise? I´d love to buy another pair that YOU have done completely by yourself.

Guest artistdenim

sorry guys, haven't check in for a while, happy new year!

I can only post 10 pics here, please check more at this website.

http://selvedgeforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.650

right now, I'm waiting for the Regular Cut pattern, and few more materials since I'm doing everything by myself, I'm planning to let you guys customize your own jeans, more fabrics will be add, more thread colors, more YKK buttons, and some other stuffs, soon It'll be ready.

Have a good day

Gun

dsc0007tk.jpg

0dsc0022.jpg

dsc0075w800h800.jpg

dsc0082w800h800.jpg

dsc0091w800h800.jpg

dsc0097w800h800.jpg

dsc0103w800h800.jpg

dsc0111w800h800.jpg

dsc0138w800h800.jpg

dsc0124w800h800.jpg

I really admire that you are making each pair of jeans yourself. I have a lot of very good denim laying around and i want to make a pair of jeans but dont have the sewing ability to do it. I would like to know more about customizing.

Last, but not least, will the price change?

I've noticed quite a bit of denim labels coming out of Thailand but Gun is far far ahead of all the others. Very passionate about what he does and the price is well worth for the attention put in.

I know there's some maker who compares himself to AndeWhall but charging ridiculous price while using mass production from cheap labor and cheap factories that makes $20jeans and imitating designs and fits from brands like PBJ, Nudies...

Gun, you have our full support!!

Guest artistdenim
I've noticed quite a bit of denim labels coming out of Thailand but Gun is far far ahead of all the others. Very passionate about what he does and the price is well worth for the attention put in.

I know there's some maker who compares himself to AndeWhall but charging ridiculous price while using mass production from cheap labor and cheap factories that makes $20jeans and imitating designs and fits from brands like PBJ, Nudies...

Gun, you have our full support!!

thanks man, I'll updated listed of 22 fabrics soon :)

Guest artistdenim

1. Green selvedge, right*hand twill, 100% cotton, unsanforized 14.25oz. Color: Hand Dye, Nihon Menpu Mill

dsc00011ng.jpg

2. Green selvedge, right*hand twill, 100% cotton, unsanforized 14.25oz. Color: Hand Dye, Nihon Menpu Mill

dsc0009copy.jpg

3. Red Selvedge,**right*hand twill, 100% cotton, sanforized 12.85.oz. Color: Indigo, Okayama prefecture.

dsc0096x.jpg

4. Orange selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 14oz. Color: Indigo, streaky weft

dsc0082ru.jpg

5. Green selvedge, right*hand twill, 100% cotton, sanforized 14.25oz. Color: Indigo.

dsc0015rf.jpg

6. Orange selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 13.75oz. Color: Indigo, Kaihara Mill

dsc0074ab.jpg

7. Orange selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 14.25oz. Color: Indigo, Kaihara Mill

dsc0090x.jpg

8. Red Selvedge,**right*hand twill, 100% cotton, sanforized 14.1.oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0021sr.jpg

9. Orange selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 13oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0031do.jpg

10. Plain selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 13.1oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0038hip.jpg

Guest artistdenim

11. Red selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 13oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0045ji.jpg

12. Indigo selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 12.3oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0052nx.jpg

13. Red selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 13oz. Color: Grey

dsc0059i.jpg

14. White/Yellow/Blue selvedge, right hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 12.5oz. Color: Indigo

dsc0068gn.jpg

15.*Coming Soon!, Indigo Selvedge,**-*hand twill,*100% cotton ?forized ?.oz. Color: Indigo

16. Coming Soon! , Plain Selvedge, - hand twill,*100% cotton,*?forized ?.oz. Color: Indigo

17. Multi selvedge denim,*right*hand twill,*100% cotton,*sanforized 12.5 oz. Color: Indigo,*

dsc0107zq.jpg

18. Non Selvedge,*right*hand twill,*98% cotton 2% ETC ,*sanforized 12.75 oz.*Color: Hickory strips(Black/White)

dsc0113mr.jpg

19. Red selvedge,*right*hand twill ,*100% cotton, 14.25oz, sanforized, Color: reddish yellow

dsc0101r.jpg

20. Red selvedge,*right*hand twill , 100% cotton, 11.5oz, sanforized, Color: White

dsc0119bv.jpg

21. Plain Selvedge , White color, 100% cotton, ?oz, sanforized, Color: Chambray

Love the new fabrics and hope to witness a pair for myself in the near future. If you don't mind, I have a little suggestion to help further distinguish the beauty that is specific to each denim fabric. I know you have had bad experiences with giving out denim swatches in the past. :(

Instead of doing that, maybe you could cut out a swatch yourself and put it through the washing machine a few times to see how the denim fades and ages. I know you have a lot more in store for us and I hope to see more.;)

Guest artistdenim
Love the new fabrics and hope to witness a pair for myself in the near future. If you don't mind, I have a little suggestion to help further distinguish the beauty that is specific to each denim fabric. I know you have had bad experiences with giving out denim swatches in the past. :(

Instead of doing that, maybe you could cut out a swatch yourself and put it through the washing machine a few times to see how the denim fades and ages. I know you have a lot more in store for us and I hope to see more.;)

I'll be giving out swatch, probably shipped twice a week :)

and may I have more info on the washing receipt?

thank you