Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Guest artistdenim

thanks everyone.

Ranon, it all started with the 43200G, sewing machine make me addicted, my wallet is pretty much empty now:o

anyway, here's some update in Thailand on slim tapered fit.

dsc5068w.jpg

dsc5072c.jpg

dsc4557qw.jpg

ad5a.jpg

and fit pics of straight and regular will come soon, my friend is coming back from his vacation today, all I can say that the measurement after shrink will be just what you guys want:rolleyes:

have a good day you all:)

The bottom two pics are really awesome, are these models? The one with the lighthouse might well have been done by a pro photographer, also. And the other guy actually has some fades on his jeans, -the back pockets, at least, - something I'm close to give up on with my "artists".

Guest artistdenim

sorry again, really late reply.

my friend decided not to come back from his vacation, So I try to take a quick snap by myself today, sorry for blurry pics

Straight Fit, back rise and thigh area will be fix, there will be no problem.

dsc0015bfj.jpg

dsc0016ks.jpg

Regular fit

dsc0004lr.jpg

dsc0005u.jpg

The bottom two pics are really awesome, are these models? The one with the lighthouse might well have been done by a pro photographer, also. And the other guy actually has some fades on his jeans, -the back pockets, at least, - something I'm close to give up on with my "artists".

nope man, they aren't photographer at all, one of them work in new zealand and the other guy is self employ I think

Here's what he achieve in 2 months unwash:)

ad6m.jpg

Well, Gun, as always, thanks for your reply. I am a little relieved, actually, that yours don't look much different than mine after two months wear, we must be pretty much exactly at the same point of our "project".

Gun, you should move those back pockets inward alil on both the straight & regular cuts. It will look better.

I second that! I'd move them somewhat inward and just a very tiny bit further down.

Guest artistdenim
Gun, you should move those back pockets inward alil on both the straight & regular cuts. It will look better.

fixed, final sample should be out tomorrow, I'll also photos every machine that I got:)

Do you have relation with Indigoskin?

Or just using the same photographer. :)

nope, every photos is taken by myself

dsc_0251.jpg

Guest artistdenim
can't wait for the pictures. But like the above had mentioned, move the pocket a bit more inward, it will look even better

issue fix, out to see tailor right now, he said he hasn't finish the sample yet but I'll make him finish

quick snap of my jean, I'd been really busy, I lost track of time

dsc0061w800.jpg

dsc0062w800.jpg

dsc0063w800.jpg

dsc0052w800.jpg

dsc0053w800.jpg

will get pics of machines up today

The fading really is only subtle, and still more progressed than on mine. Will hopefully post a pic when back from vacation!

The more I see these jeans the less i believe that they fade in any comparable way to "normal" jeans. But they develop a very nice and interesting colour and structure. So don't worry about no fadings, with time they will surely look amazing and unique. (I tell myself the same for my 634 S-B)

Guest artistdenim

Just got back from my tailor, when I'm arrived he was bar-tacking the straight cut sample with Juki LK-1850 machine

dsc00041zm.jpg

dsc0006qd.jpg

dsc0036s.jpg

dsc0037hu.jpg

dsc0038ub.jpg

dsc0039s.jpg

Opposite of Juki machine is Union 53100 Belt Loop machine, it may look old but it's working fine.

he's waiting for the block of the belt loop to finish so that he will be able put rope inside, it'll probably arrive tomorrow

dsc0007tb.jpg

dsc0032kl.jpg

dsc0033r.jpg

dsc0035m.jpg

Guest artistdenim

I'm not really sure how to call this in english but this machine is the part that use double chain-stitches to construct the yoke of the jean.

dsc0040g.jpg

dsc0013ek.jpg

dsc0014q.jpg

dsc0041av.jpg

Serge machine

Yamato, Pegasus, Kansai Special

dsc0003lh.jpg

dsc0020rb.jpg

dsc0023be.jpg

dsc0024dm.jpg

dsc0042i.jpg

dsc0043ae.jpg

Guest artistdenim

Double needle machine, not sure what brand it is, the logo has been rub off

dsc0019ab.jpg

Sadly, Union Special Single needle machine is with the in the adjustment process, should be arrived tomorrow along with button machine

dsc0011rs.jpg

His ironing

dsc0026vd.jpg

Cutting out loose threads

dsc0029j.jpg

dsc0030pz.jpg

His Scissors, he said that it break many times, he sent it to forge many times, his favorites Scissors, he is now 6x years old and has been experiencing in denim field for around 20-30 year.

dsc0045yv.jpg

To do list(sorry, in thai)

dsc0047v.jpg

and something I asked him to design for me

dsc0031mp.jpg

Guest artistdenim
Those sewing machines are doing an excellent job - as are you, artist

thanks mate, I'm a silent reader of beatle X sydney, I'm you fan :)

fantastic machines! they're gonna bring your denim to another level!

thanks ranon, how are you man

Cool little peak inside the operation Gun!

Is that last pic a pattern for the jacket?

that's the notebook case and mobile phone case pattern.

superb machineries,gun. newest sample pics please

I'm in the final sample of straight fit right now, I'll pick up my girlfriend in a few hour and I'll post photos when I'm back :)

okay, I'm back, here's straight cut

dsc00571oc.jpg

dsc0052h.jpg

Guest artistdenim
^^^

My credit card's halfway out of my wallet... Measurements, and it'd be 3/4 out! :P

Great job Gun! Appreciate the effort you put into your products..

okay, now it's 3/4 out;)

Measurement Raw:

W35

F.Rise 12

B.Rise 15

T13

K9.75

L.O8.5

After 1 hour hot soak:

W34

F.Rise 11.25

B.Rise 14.5

T12.5

K9.25

L.O8.25

Yup, lookin good Gun, when do you go into production?

Hi, lance, probaly by the end of this month, I will try my best to release it as soon as possible:)