what book is that? seen the images online and they are killlaah

It's a FW 1011 preview put out by I.T in Hong Kong. Yeah, they've got a bunch of nice spreads. Pleasantly surprised. Especially since they gave it to me free when I bought something from apc.

Some pics from this week, I like the one of my girlfriend, caught her by surprise :P

5171615304_e1c341ec51_z.jpg

Project 365 - 12 - Cal Groom Photography by eversuns, on Flickr

5174359670_1750dc15fc_z.jpg

Project 365 - 13 - Cal Groom Photography by eversuns, on Flickr

5180773405_975a247242_z.jpg

Project 365 - 14 - Cal Groom Photography by eversuns, on Flickr

5181373292_5d1d8c72a5_z.jpg

Project 365 - 15 - Cal Groom Photography by eversuns, on Flickr

edit: cant wait for exams to be over, can get some more cash to buy a new camera body, and even get outside and take some photos!

joelz around here, everybody has a 3" lens rule, so i'm good with a 50 most of the time, but i definitely still in need of a Tele...actually on that note, anybody shooting Canon really love the 85mm f/1.8 or 100mm f/2?? I'm really considering the 135mm f/2...but I would rather lose some range and save $500 if they're good optics. I've shot one a bit, but would love input from a heavy user.

more from the other night.

5182756291_7e0c41c8b1_z.jpg

5173336111_b5d1a02c30_z.jpg

5173339267_2d4981439d_z.jpg

hey guys, first post on here... i've been taking pictures for a while now, and i'm looking for some feedback (good or bad!) many thanks

I quite like the 3rd shot and the last shot, shooting with film?

Only thing that bugs me in the first shot is the bridge, doesn't line up with the lines of the back window, just making my head hurt a bit :P

I quite like the 3rd shot and the last shot, shooting with film?

Only thing that bugs me in the first shot is the bridge, doesn't line up with the lines of the back window, just making my head hurt a bit :P

thanks! i actually love the first picture, and how the bridge doesn't line up with the lines is one of my favorite things about it (but that's because i've been looking at it forever, and also to put it in context, it was taken in eastern europe where many things don't align). but it was really helpful to get your feedback as someone who hasn't seen it many times before.

shooting with a leica digilux 2, in jpeg and just minor post processing in lightroom.