That's what I did eversuns

Your walk/commute home will never look the same to you ever again. I think my biggest hurdles came nearer to the end of the first year by. Even since then it's been a breeze

sup sufu photo headz

took a trip to brighton a while back, took a bunch of boringly composed shots.

still waiting on a bloody blower brush to get rid of dust/fibres from scans.

also i'm looking for a new camera, preferably a rangefinder any solid choices out there for someone on a small budget?

5223582674_48edbc4ed4.jpg

5224506891_3dcdbe3fd2.jpg

xa4 + superia 400

XA > XAx

Yashica Electro 35 GSN - as sharp as Leica glass?

Voightlander Bessa Rx - M mount to rival leica? more expensive than above

cheeers

yashica looks perfect. decent manual control, 30 second max shutter speed, aperture priority and a 1.7 lense. pretty much what i'm looking for. probably could do with being a bit smaller but that's not too much of a problem.

I'd say you came on the wrong day...

yehh the weather was pretty shit that day, you a local then?

wasn't a total loss though, went to a few of the brighton photo biennial exhibitions that were going on and saw some gooood stuff.

particularly the series on the architecture of Francisco Salamone. amazing eerie prints. best stuff i've seen all year.

20101202-DSC03714cr.jpg

connected.

wuttt is that? i dont understand. its really cool, maybe im just uneducated in the big city thing. is that a taxi? with lots of cell phones lol

wuttt is that? i dont understand. its really cool, maybe im just uneducated in the big city thing. is that a taxi? with lots of cell phones lol

Haha. This crazy taxi driver had SEVEN mobile phones active. Ridiculous. And he happened to get 3 calls at the same time.

A quick back story so it makes sense. I was hired to shoot one of the biggest medical conferences in the country for a medical imaging magazine. The place was insane...it was like an auto show...show girls and all. This a shot i took candidly of one of the representative of one of the biggest healthcare companies playing Big Buck Hunting. Fitting. Compositionally boring, but stil made the day worth it.

5231040952_ace6e57858.jpg