Some recent quick scans....Also, I'm about to do a little book/zine thing. It was just going to be for friends and some other people at first, but some people have expressed interest, so I figured I would see if anyone would interested in it. They are pretty expensive to make, so they'd be like $15 shipped(with me breaking even). Around 25-30 photos, 8.5x11".

FH000004.jpg

FH000007-1.jpg

FH000012-1.jpg

FH000020.jpg

FH000023.jpg

FH000032.jpg

The only one I can get into is the second one from the top.

I just feel like I've seen this 100,000 times before.

And don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying your work is bad, because it most definitely is not. I guess being a student, I see so many kids work I'm kind of numb to stuff like this. I dunno.

The only one I can get into is the second one from the top.

I just feel like I've seen this 100,000 times before.

And don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying your work is bad, because it most definitely is not. I guess being a student, I see so many kids work I'm kind of numb to stuff like this. I dunno.

u know u want to be ryan mcginley too

currently shooting a rebel xti with a sigma 70-300 mm lens, and also have a kit Canon lens, what should I purchase next?

you should first of all ditch that digital, get a rangefinder and shot some film.....

but being trapped in the vortex of digital reproduction like most others, you should consider buying L series canon prime lenses, zooms are for pussies.

upgrading to a full frame would also give you more fun.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough." - Robert Capa.

you should first of all ditch that digital, get a rangefinder and shot some film.....

but being trapped in the vortex of digital reproduction like most others, you should consider buying L series canon prime lenses, zooms are for pussies.

upgrading to a full frame would also give you more fun.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough." - Robert Capa.

Rangefinders suck for macro, you want a through the lens focusing system.

Also, for macro I'd get a fixed 105mm f2.8 lens.

If you're really looking for the best cost to quality ratio, you won't be able to beat a used Hasselblad for ~$900. Scan in the negatives well and you will have better quality than pretty much any DSLR.

I actually want a lens for everyday use since the kit lens is terrible. I am just trying to replace the kit lens that came with the xti. I got the sigma lens from my brother who no longer uses it.

I actually want a lens for everyday use since the kit lens is terrible. I am just trying to replace the kit lens that came with the xti. I got the sigma lens from my brother who no longer uses it.

kits are terrible.

as long as you are shooting, its all good...