^^nice set, esp. the 2nd image.

Jacob, thanks for the words man. I know what you mean...shooting people who aren't models but trying to make them look like one lol. My magazine has a fashion spread and none of the people are models so I end up moving them around like dolls haha. I think she needs to just have her hands out of her pockets so much and it wouldn't be as bad, the hip/hand pose works well though.

I took this when skating today, the sky hasn't been this clear in a while

8501448171_e195931835_c.jpg

8502551676_f8e0de46eb_c.jpg

^ Haha yeah, I work my best with them though. When I worked with a model over the summer it was a completely different experience.

Could you elaborate on that?

Anyways I loved the composition on several of the photos. The one where he the guy was throwing the shirt at the girl, the one where the dude was on the couch and the girl was on her back, The dude on the skateboard with the fire cracker, and the one where they were all walking to the car.

What i love most about the look book is that it told a story. Thats how lookbooks should be. Pretty inspiring!

I mean his street style (in another part of his portfolio). My bad, I kinda went off to another thing. I do really like his photos though, it's hard to explain what I really mean. This doesn't apply to the lookbook he shot.

I was really bored today and did a couple of composites.

8502619214_ecd426f231_c.jpg

Forgotten by Jacob Skogs | www.jacobskoglund.com, on Flickr

tumblr_mip0pciL0y1rzzgy8o1_500.jpg

^ Haha yeah, I work my best with them though. When I worked with a model over the summer it was a completely different experience.

I mean his street style (in another part of his portfolio). My bad, I kinda went off to another thing. I do really like his photos though, it's hard to explain what I really mean. This doesn't apply to the lookbook he shot.

Oh cool, I didnt really look at the other photos. Only the look book.

I second that, congrats on the show, was it a solo event or was it a colab of artists? Any rate it's always nice to see people admiring your stuff. I had mine shown once...it was kind of surreal.

Jacob , that's some creepy stuff. I'd hate to have stumbled across from afar and saw you doing these haha

10chars, those poor horses :/ that marshy area is cool, I always see those and picture what would happen if I fell in or something what would the texture feel like of riverlife swarming around my legs with the mud and the algae. I'm getting wilies just thinking about it haha

So... finally got on that agency model flow. Unfortunately my first test was with a new face (not unfortunate, just makes things a bit more challenging is all).

Here's a teaser. Should have the rest done in the next couple of days.

Also ignore flickrs horrid sharpening, makes her face, compared to the one in my lightroom, look weird and shit.

8547160680_66aae73746_c.jpg

Indira @ Supreme Model by Jacob Skogs | www.jacobskoglund.com, on Flickr

Edited by laxlife1234

So... finally got on that agency model flow. Unfortunately my first test was with a new face (not unfortunate, just makes things a bit more challenging is all).

good shit, dude. i've been testing a few new faces as well, it's been going great though.