No problem brotha, Ill be out there in May for like 2-3weeks.

Yeah you lose detail in her jeans.

Watermarking is always a debate between photographers, but in the end, it does you no good. If someone steals your image,. more power to them. Reason I say that, is it should be seen as a form of flattery. The person who stole the image is not going to make any profit on it unless they try to slap it on a t-shirt or some BS, but it doesnt happen that often, If you shot like alt-models with their tits out and shit, then yeah I can see the possibility of someone trying to print that, more.

Only other thing I will say, DONT POST PREVIEWS!!! Dont post any images until the whole set is done. Ive made that mistake so many times, and its always biting me in the ass. I say this because when you finally finish the set, and youve processed the very same image you posted a preview of-differently, that old "preview" image is still floating on the net.

Either way, you're definitely progressing, just keep at it man. I see you working new angles and pushing yourself, DO IT TO IT! I tend to blurt out advice only because I really didnt have anyone to offer the same for me. My way isnt necessarily the best approach, but take it with a grain of salt.

Sweet! Hit me up when you get here!

I hear you on watermarking. The only time I really ever watermark is if it goes up on FB or Model Mayhem, but I try to remember not to do it if I put it up on tumblr, flickr, etc..

You make a good point about previews... for previews I tend to just post the worst photo that I know wont be used and it always bites me in the ass (cause it's the worst photo, lol), I guess I just shouldn't post up previews then. But hell, just because your way might not be the same as someone elses doesn't mean I wont take it into account. Especially since I look up to your work (love how experiemental it is :D)!! I'm going to try and shoot a couple of times this week, but this time with models on MM (did some scouting for the agency ones :P).

Finn im on that beard wave too.

Not sure if any of you guys have heard of producer/dj ryan hemsworth but he just posted a pic I took of him on instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/X0ZXNvC01f/

had to get rid of it unfortunately (as you saw)...done with university and need to make new pics for the applications i´m going to send around the world pretty soon! one thing i like about losing it, is that my face looks like 20lbs less, so actually a good thing :P

nice pic koven!

This thread and the daily snapps thread on Hypebeast really defined my style in a lot of ways, the casual nature of the pictures and subtle emphasis on style. Here and HB is where I started posting and I think most of the cool things that happened to me photography wise happened because of those posts. I get what adh92 is saying though, even though the quality of pics are great this still is pretty much an amateur photography thread and it wont make any difference posting here or not, it would probably go over most peoples heads.

I post here because its second nature. As soon as I take a pic I like the first instinct is to post it on here and on tumblr and hope for positive feedback. With the little experience i have in the art world, I'm starting to realize that actually not the right way to do things if you're trying to make an impact. I stopped considering myself an amateur so now its on to the next level. Even though photography still feels like fun and games to me, its not fun and games anymore, its my life.

Right now im trying to look for forums where professional photographers post. I've found some posts on Photography on the net where they talk about the business aspect but I'm trying to look for somewhere where people discuss style, art, the nature of contemporary photography in this day and age, and how the lines have blurred between commercial and fine art photography. I've learned a lot of information on forums but that's kinda the easy way.....gotta start cracking the books.

skateperception homie

Adh92, nice photos . Is that picture I am assuming of you, shooting a contax, was thinking of getting one myself. As for the site, I like the side scroll. I'd definitely work on the landing page and nav. At the moment it's fixed left and floating over your images. Thanks for putting up pics. :)

Alright, I put together a website. Figured I should post it here after getting flamed for all of my gear talk.

I'd appreciate comments.

http://www.pepperdavies.com/

I like your style of shooting. I understand your reason on why you don't want to share your work, but I'd definitely share it more often, imo.