I've also used the Walmart 120 service, and followed this dude's guide : http://petapixel.com/2012/04/11/get-120-film-developed-on-the-cheap-at-walmart/ . The send out only instruction is the most important.

The first time I tried it my negs were terrible, they came out cloudy as hell and totally unusable. They even leave a little card saying sorry for fucking up your negs. Second and third time was much better, and my fourth time was developed poorly again. If you're looking to develop important photos don't use Walmart's service, it's not worth the risk. Although 3 dollars a roll is pretty sweet. 

Great choice on the Mamiya, loved mine. 

^ Oh wow, gotcha. Considering that they fuck them up I'm not running the risk, even if my photos are bad if in fact I do get a keeper I would be absolutely infuriated lol. 

Can't say I love it yet, it's very fun to use though, but still waiting to get film developed from it. 

College life now.. 

9271648210_ce85efd188_c.jpg

9249306249_d86fe18d15_c.jpg

(I go to PSU btw..)

9256113554_7611ba2f06_c.jpg
Edited by laxlife1234

good work everyone!

haven't posted in a whiiiiile because my photo taking has been severely lacking. I have been traveling in South America for the summer and I am realizing just how hard it is to travel with a heavy DSLR and even heavier lenses. Any suggestions on a lighter/more street friendly camera? I also have a Leica D Lux 4, but something about it is lacking. The colors do not come out nearly as nice as from a full frame DSLR. 

good work everyone!

haven't posted in a whiiiiile because my photo taking has been severely lacking. I have been traveling in South America for the summer and I am realizing just how hard it is to travel with a heavy DSLR and even heavier lenses. Any suggestions on a lighter/more street friendly camera? I also have a Leica D Lux 4, but something about it is lacking. The colors do not come out nearly as nice as from a full frame DSLR.

I'm consistently blown away by affordable point and shoot 35mm film cameras. not everyone's bag, but for $25-$300 you can get something pretty excellent. I have a big mini that I've been really liking a lot along with a contax g2 (which I guess isn't really a super affordable option, but a great cam).

good work everyone!

rx100 :P

good work everyone!

Fuji x100, oh and I just have one for sale!