Id save up for an xpro. 

I have the x100 and I love it. Now im deciding if I should get an xpro 1 or get a 5D mk2 for more professional stuff. the 5d is great, even the d800. But the fuji just gives pictures a certain look right out camera that I haven't seen anywhere else. 

Alright, thanks for the input. I'm actually looking at the xpro, x100s, or even the ricoh gr to purchase in the coming months. Surprisingly, I'm kind of leaning towards the gr more despite the lack of a viewfinder but I'll look into the xpro.

Wow, impressive work everyone. 

Sorry for all the photos, but I was really happy with the results from this shoot so it was hard for me to narrow down the shots. 

Oh! btw, I have a new website :)www.jacobskoglund.com

9629804791_f637cf1f50_z.jpg

9674818456_6ba5abe40c_z.jpg

9575285700_f33d44bd7b_z.jpg

9697626376_73b869abc8_z.jpg

9694395237_7044c925cf_z.jpg

9694484187_8ccf3fb750_z.jpg
Edited by laxlife1234

"normally" less is more, but this time i'd say "more is more"...great shots (as all the other guys on the last 3-4 pages)...

finally, after moving to a new country (switzerland) and to a new city (bern) i'm going to take out the dslr a bit more often now...shots still need to be edited, so i should have something to post in here by tomorrow.

still shooting with my oldass d5000 and 50 1.8... ^^

You'll miss the focusing speed and price of primes. I had tons of mirrorless camera, now I have a 60d and love it so hard even though it's much larger it's more versatile. You'll also miss lens selections and ease of finding them. I wouldn't do it personally.