I was out in downtown los angeles (around 3am) with friends

We took this quick shot of me with my friend's iphone 5 and got stopped by a cop shortly after. lol. =( 

11017596276_a1b98f1307_b.jpg

Edited by dragon_

Testing out the Fuji X100 (not the newer S version) on Melbourne streets. Feels so much handy compared to DSLR. Image quality isn't bad at all imo. 

Nice, I love the x100. 

A full frame x100 and xpro1 may be coming out next year so Im really excited. 

lately  (sorry for the photo dump) 

10957179426_a941c8a9ea_c.jpg

Edited by koven

There is one of those Fujis going on CL in my area for 200 bucks oh man it's always when I'm broke :(

got mine on craigslist for $325. its the black model and it came with 10 rolls of 220 film. only got one roll back so far but from what ive seen the lens is incredibly sharp

Ive got some questions about the flash that came with my GA645. Its a non-ttl flash and I'm unexperienced when it comes to using flashes. I understand I should use manual mode on the camera while using the flash, and if I am using 100 iso film on A1, I would shoot at F4, and if I use A2, I should shoot at F8, as the guide on the back of the flash says. What I'm confused about is what shutter speed I should use. I believe since the camera uses a leaf shutter, it can sync at all speeds. I would like to use a fast shutter speed because I am shooting skateboarding.  I am also confused about the manual mode thats on the flash. I'd like to get a better understanding of the flash before I waste filming testing it out.

Here's a photo of the back of the flash:

11500486076_88e1460f3f_z.jpg

ordered a yashica electro 35G on ebay for 22.50 shipped and took it out for the first time to take random shitty photos while i was skating today. really hyped on this camera considering i only paid 20 bucks for it.

11460170535_f7156a6459_z.jpg

11460276376_806d0da362_z.jpg

11460276706_1a7be2c00a_z.jpg

wow got the same camera recently off etsy for quite cheap as well and haven't actually ran a roll through it yet. i'm going to take it out and see what happens, will post results.

those shots turned out quite well

wow got the same camera recently off etsy for quite cheap as well and haven't actually ran a roll through it yet. i'm going to take it out and see what happens, will post results.

those shots turned out quite well

what are using to make the 6v battery fit? right now im using a bunch of tin foil to connect it lol 

what are using to make the 6v battery fit? right now im using a bunch of tin foil to connect it lol 

actually have an adapter that came with the camera, you can find some information about adapters for the yashica's here

depending on how much you care, some tin foil works fine... i think also there are two smaller batteries you can try and connect (?) to complete the circuit. kind of have no idea about that though lol i just know this adapter works fine and is v easy to mess with.