I've been trying to get back into taking pictures again, as well as editing them. I'm still trying to remember how to use Photoshop, so if the pictures are a bit rough and harsh its because I don't know what the heck I'm doing and I need to review some tutorials. Anyway, here's a few I edited and uploaded today:

13043046344_48dcd02861_z.jpg

13043044634_306766158f_z.jpg

13043676815_9c582c4f1e_z.jpg

13044022244_c334fcdcd1_z.jpg

13043810993_fc2b4f7b69_z.jpg

13044021564_7c36c08f48_z.jpg

Edited by SOLISTIK

I'm about as much of a beginner one can be, but the sun finally came out and I'm pretty happy with how this pic turned out  :)

RJCw514.jpg?1?8295

Also, how do you guys resize your images without loosing quality?
I often have a lot of detail when I just view it on the computer, but haven't been able to get anywhere near the level of detail of SOLISTIKs pics when I resize them (obviously what one's shooting with makes a huge difference, but besides that?)

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Fuji planning to release a couple new cameras in the coming year or so? Something along the topic of a x200 I believe. If I were you BearCousin, I'd just wait a while if possible for what Fuji has in store. Of course, that's just me wanting the newest technology and what not. 

BearCousin I switched from a Canon 5D MKII to a Fuji X-Pro1 and have never looked back. Amazing camera. I've heard rumors of a Fuji X-Pro2, but heard that won't come out until next year. Fuji did just release the X-T1 which is a really nice camera, but to be honest not enough differences from the X-Pro1 to X-T1 to justify dumping the X-Pro1 that I'm loving. So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you can get X-Pro1 for cheap right now so I'd just snag that and I'm sure you'd be super happy with your choice.

-Edwin

I have an x-e1 got it for pretty cheap. I don't really care about the latest tech in cameras I just wanted something light and really good quality images. They really are a great set of cameras but don't come without their quirks.