I've been thinking about getting a Peleng 8mm as well but I'm using 50D.

But for the price there really isn't anything that compares I guess.

What body are you using soundbomber?

>sixfive

nice tones. never underexposed the neopan before - should really try that.

nice bike btw

thanks.. I hadn't underexposed it before either, but the XA only recognizes up to 800, so it was by necessity.

as for the bike, I still have some stuff to do to it, but thanks.

>sixfive

nice tones. never underexposed the neopan before - should really try that.

nice bike btw

umm, if the film is rated ISO 1600 and was metered and shot as 800 film, then it was 1 full stop over-exposed.

umm, if the film is rated ISO 1600 and was metered and shot as 800 film, then it was 1 full stop over-exposed.

Not if you pull-process it 1stop, aka under-developing 1 stop as if it is really iso 800 (which is what I had done).

this was originally off one of the first rolls i shot, in color. converted to black and white with paint shop pro x2. im gonna do it with photoshop also to see how much better it turns out. lol

3548343004_ec2ac67bea.jpg

a friend's bday is coming up and id like to get him some accesories for his nikon d80. looking to spend no more than 70 total. any suggestions as i do not know the first thing about dslrs(and what might be useful)? thank you.

This should go in the Digital SLR thread, but since it's already here...there really isn't much useful to actual photography that you can buy for less than $70. A Nikon SB-400 Speedlite (~$110) is a good gift, if you can split it with another friend, and assuming your friend doesn't already have one. You can get him a strap, spare memory cards, extra battery, remote for activating shutter, photo books, or subscription to a magazine with good photography.