This wasnt my fault.. but i kinda like how it turned out anyway :)

2844765728_b14c084b24.jpg

2844742090_78ca3c9e97.jpg

Another autocross :)

2844007889_b55df67fdd.jpg

2844012245_95f655693b.jpg

2844010837_5f63397628.jpg

This one isnt like.. compositionally spectacular to say the least.. but i liked the contrast and stuff - my buddy in his mr2

2844834586_1faffdf31e.jpg

Thank you so much to everybody that gave me feedback! Those are actually old pictures (05-06) and I've been on a hiatus for almost 2 years now, but small, positive comments like those really give me the motivation to get back into photography :o

Actually, I think I'll go ahead and purchase my first dslr

Here's another one that I like

camion.jpg

^^ thanks.. lol

yah theyre pretty sweet cahhz near perfect weight dist. and theres nothing better than rwd.

i mean of course, other than all wheel drive............. ON WITH THE PHOTOS!

I haven't really played with it much other then drunken nights but it looks like second curtain flash to me? It's in the custom functions on your camera and you set the camera to a slowish shutter speed and the flash fires at the end of the exposure instead of the start and viola.. hope that helps

set flash, and long exposure.

basically: flash @ 1/60th sec, with exposure @ 1" or so. Experiment, it's great for dark club rooms, etc.

edit: that specific photo probably has a flash triggered 3+ times over a long shutter speed, probably 1" plus or so.

Rear curtain sync as well, I'm pretty certain. It's a neat way of spicing up boring club photography.