bangkok pics

2826015820_7c61f1ecea.jpg

Although some people probably find it wanky but I'll say it anyway. Just for future reference, I find finding a ledge or tripod to put your camera on for waterfalls really helps to go a slowish shutter speed, makes the shot just that much more nicer. If you were hoping to do this but couldn't because it was too light, try pick up some neutral density (ND) filters, they are great fun.

sounds obvious but have you tried disc recovery software?

most are pretty good for multimedia (not sure about raw files) If your hard disc actually melted or something then i'm sorry.

Thanks man. It doesn't seem to be coming up at all anymore but is still spinning which is weird. I tried it in a USB drive but nothing came up :( Thanks though man

Wisie, your HD could be damged, dont try plugging it in it could do more damage that way. Did you drop it or anything like that? Or did it just crash randomly? I hate to say it but the only option may be a professional data recovery service, but they sure as hell dont come cheap. The same thing happened to me a few months back, lost all my photos, music and most of my portfolio, and I cant afford to have the stuff retrieved professionally, I was quoted 300 quid!

This should get a few laughs here.

This (total hipster) chick I know just bought a Holga, and had this to say about it:

* says:

so not what i expected

* says:

the focus is hideous

* says:

and the light leaks are a motherfucker

lulz ensued

This should get a few laughs here.

This (total hipster) chick I know just bought a Holga, and had this to say about it:

* says:

so not what i expected

* says:

the focus is hideous

* says:

and the light leaks are a motherfucker

lulz ensued

I have a hipster friend who consistently takes "still-lifes" with an action sampler.

Has anyone had experience with high speed black and white films? such as Ilfords delta 3200.. im looking to get some for very low light shots w/o flash. but didnt know if that was the one to go with or if another brand did it better.. grain isnt really a problem unless its incredibly distracting.

thanksss