this whole page is full of win. fine work gentlemen.

watch me ruin it.

2519288249_d8fdf1908d.jpg

a little off topic but..has anyone ever bought used cameras from adorama.com? Theres an old film camera ive been eying but they don't provide pictures only Condition ranking.

nice shots everyone! my dad just brought me his old Nikon n2020 so I can learn and experiment with film.. he had an F2 ages ago but it was lost in transit because he travelled back and forth from the states and china a lot..

should be fun though

There seems to be a problem with uploading my pictures. I edit them in photoshop and save them as jpegs. When I open them using preview, they look fine. But the moment I upload them (Flickr/imageshack), they immediately lose colour and saturation. Anyone know whats going on

Thanks eyes.

I just switched on proof colors, which didnt seem to make much difference. Then I switched proof setup to Macintosh RGB which pretty much turned it into what I was getting on flickr.

Im guessing I have to keep this setting?

coool, do you go to ucla? i think i mustve been somewhere near you cuz the photos look like the same view i had

yeah, i was near the front kinda where questlove threw a drumstick and they knocked a child out of a mom's arms near the end? haha, good show tho.