OkayOkay

Amazing package received by andrewisdope!

7FB7898D-02EE-481A-B6F3-E6941B3A83E8-1706-00000112FCE5478C.jpg

Inside was...

A0E2E5F6-FC61-4EB2-8F73-55319D6D971E-1706-00000112E8A71AB6.jpg

1 - SF Giants cap

4 - Vinyl records! (REALLY GOOD ONES!) (Stan Getz, George Benson & Michael Franks) will be using these to sample for sure!

2 - GTO Mangas (looking forward to reading these)

1 - Watchmen Book (haven't read yet, also looking forward to)

1 - Can of Vietnamese coffee & single cup coffee filter (Love Vietnamese coffee, now I can make it myself!)

1 - IMCO Windproof lighter

1 - Pack of Dunhill cigarettes (I do smoke and these are great!)

1 - Book on sensory transduction (really interesting, will def check out!)

1 - Samurai Jeans Mousepad

1 - Original Fake Lookbook/Poster KAWS reference :)

1 - Amoeba records patch (awesome!)

1 - Sensis bottle opener

1 - UCLA fanny pack/stash bag

2 - packs of rolling papers

3 - SPECIAL TREATS (VERY TASTY!)

3 - Beanies

2 - Supreme keychains (roach clip & baseball bat) (already using)

1 - Supreme striped shirt (wore it today post monkey suit, fits great!)

After the incredible package I got last swap I really didn't think it could possibly compare but I was seriously in awe of how great of a package/how on point it was considering you couldn't do much research. I will literally be using everything included in here.

Please rep andrewisdope for this amazing package!

And now that you know where I live, hit me up if you're ever in my area, I'll take care of you (no drake)

Pss...mine is going out tomorrow after work, sorry for the delay but I wanted to add a couple extras considering I got such a great package!

Edited by kaws&effect

package from layne

1. a variety of stickers

2. italian cookie cracker things

3. texas beef jerky

4. books: azerrad, our bank could be your life; robbins, fierce invalids home from hot climates

5. beerz

6. texas hot sauce

7. watermelon things

8. a variety of burnt cds: isis, panopticon; fennesz, black sea; do make say think, goodbye enemy airship, the landlord is dead; ben frost, by the throat; bardo pond, lapsed; tim hecker, ravedeath, 1972; sleep, jerusalem

9. italoseasoning

10. boner pepper

11. dog

P1030289.jpg

P1030293.jpg

P1030292.jpgP1030291.jpg

P1030290.jpg

lulz

Edited by Denton

ahahaha hell yeah glad you like it all man. I just hope the bloomingdales near you carries EG since that's why I threw that in. It was hard to dig up shit on you, I just know you like EG, new balances (peep the cameo) and you have like a steam account so I threw in a videogame. Oh yeah and the 70's wash had to make an appearance of course :ph34r:

They actually do! I get called all the time when new collections come in but I have no monies. This will help! I do love eg, never ever been disappointed with a single thing I've purchased from them. Always a fan of new balances, rocked the 99x series growing up and still love the hell outta em. Yeeeup im on steam, haven't really played anything in ages but thinkin about borderlands 2. Playing planetside 2 right now holla if you want a code.

Edited by Fycus

some people really stepping up their game in here.

huge thank yous to anyone shipping overseas or going above and beyond in putting together their packages (monetarily or otherwise)

appreciate people are busy and postal systems can be dicks with business hours etc but if you haven't shipped out yet, you are overdue, please try and get stuff out asap (especially if you haven't got a decent reason/haven't let us know your reason)

I really enjoy looking at what people are sending each other for this edition of swap, and how much thought is put into each of these.

No idea how I slept so badly on this, but this is something I'm definitely interested in and up for in the next edition!

Got my package in from Paris!

Sooo good I’m completely blown away, although I’m still not sure what sufu user sent it :-/ When you see this let me know in so I can give you proper thanks! It was so perfect that whoever it was really did their homework, and it's wild that it came from overseas too.

5pYQc.jpg

zfmEy.jpg

PZ1Q7.jpg

bPA5y.jpg

A really nice pair of black wool/cashmere APC trousers. Flat front and a good fit for me. Soooo soft and really relaxed. Gonna get a ton of mileage out of these this fall/winter

A pair of cotton/cashmere number (n)ine drop crotch 3/4 length shorts. Sort of like gaucho pants but cooler? I have some good ideas for these for sure. Comfy as hell of course

Photo book with accompanying words of the works of Daido Moriyama. I wasn’t familiar with him but I love shooting from the hip and that’s his whole style so this is awesome to get.

Tin of assorted caramels J

Little moo-ing sound effect box: endless fun

Cynthia Rowley bandaids: lol this is something I never thought I’d see in my life so I’m happy to have these

Colette bag with lots of misc. fun things: candy’s, balloon, googly eyes, erasers, pins with cute characters, post it notes, keychain. I’m grinning ear to ear when going through all this stuff

Overall I’m completely blown away. Can’t wait to dive into that book and start wearing this stuff. Whoever this was went above and beyond so thanks so much and give me a shout so I can give you proper thanks!

Edited by tween_spirit

got a hilarious package today from evan,

love letter

uniqlo fight set

5 little face drawings

tabasco vitamins

3 types of chips

huge magazine

2 cds (limp bizkit and barenaked ladies)

silly tabasco

"ruthless" pin

100_0622_zps048a6a7b.jpg

100_0623_zps41c5f167.jpg

100_0624_zpseb49cd3d.jpg

100_0629_zpsd36ceaa5.jpg

100_0628_zps1cebac05.jpg

100_0627_zps3e4ebbf1.jpg

100_0626_zps9098dea2.jpg

100_0625_zpse2d552d0.jpg

cant wait to try the chips, ill prolly chop up those tabasco vitamins n sprinkle em on my food.

brb, bouta kick some ass outside uniqlo.

Edited by the hall of vame

got a hilarious package today from evan,

love letter

uniqlo fight set

5 little face drawings

tabasco vitamins

3 types of chips

huge magazine

2 cds (limp bizkit and barenaked ladies)

silly tabasco

"ruthless" pin

100_0629_zpsd36ceaa5.jpg

cant wait to try the chips, ill prolly chop up those tabasco vitamins n sprinkle em on my food.

brb, bouta kick some ass outside uniqlo.

meet me outside uniqlo playset edition one includes dolls of(left to right)

dismalfuture, homi29, scott.m, willy cheesesteak, and OkayOkay

(some assembly required)