Nudie Jeans

arcanum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since miraculously the sun has returned to shine on our side of the planet, I thought I'd break out my Nudie denim shorts. Back around 2008 I bought these two Nudies. Since the fits weren't longer what I'm looking for, I cut them and turned them into shorts about two years ago and thus given them a new and fullfilling live.

Originally a: Slim Jim Dry Japan

These were really the first ever raws I bought. Still a kid back then and not enough patience to wait at least 6 months, I committed sacrilege after a few months by speeding up the fading through the use of light sandpaper, etc. Gotten a huuuuuge crotch blowout while playing ping pong with these jeans on, as you can see in the picture below.

P1040224_zps63591306.jpgP1040225_zpsa1c1469c.jpg

Originally a: Regular Alf Basic Dark Used

These I bought in Antwerp, Belgium. These had a real wide, straight cut and I wore them kinda baggy. Still do now as shorts.

P1040228_zpsc3fe2d26.jpgP1040229_zpsf0a5db78.jpg

Great! Same here, I've cutted off my old prewashed slim jims and they look awesome. 

@Tilmann: still wrangling with Nudie? ;)

After all my experiences with the vintage oriented stuff I returned to Nudie and I am deep in love again. 

Thanks for the quick answer! They're definitely not the Thin Finns with the Black Rings. Apparently those have 3% elastane, whereas mine have only 1%.

Of the jeans

2mxmn9w.jpg

izqeyh.jpg

34s2rl3.jpg

Fit pics, day 1. Will black dry denim fade/stretch out much?

k2zr5k.jpg

dwru4n.jpg

I like that pair, the weft and stitching color makes those awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about the brown selvage? Is there anybody out there who has worn some model for a while or even washed it?

I own a pair of Average Joes, but I haven`t worn them very much because I sometimes think the shiny black/beige color feels kind of odd. I`m curious how they can turn out after some wear and if it`s worth the effort. Please post some pics.

Nice work on these, if it was a sami or an IH you would have 30 thumps up  :ph34r:

He already got 1600+ likes when Mathias from Nudie share it on facebook. But yeah, sammys and IH are more appreciated here.

Edited by masamune

• 4 weeks later...

I know some of you are going to see the phone fade, but that is the most practical spot for me to have mine! Washed at 5 months worn for 6 and stopped because of HWDC.

IMG_0268.jpgIMG_0267.jpgIMG_0266.jpgIMG_0264.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's my Nudie GTDRS, bought two years ago, worn about 15 months, washed 6 times.

9551515613_e5843f9815_h.jpg

9551515697_12d65ab1f1_h.jpg

This pair definitely needs a re-quote. Awesome, that's what Nudies are all about. No one cares if you wear Sammys or shit like that when it comes to such great fades. And, besides that, no sammy will ever fit like GTs, just my 2 cts.

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and decided my 2nd post could be a question in this section as I need some information from the wise.

NUDIE Gusten dry denim shirt ... it does have 1% Spandex for a slim fit. Now I am on the fence for the dark indigo shirt, raw and dry. But I am undecided wether to go for a size L or XL.

I am 6.5 (195cm) with 88kg and a size L fits fine without using too much help from the 1% Spandex.

But how will it look after a wash (so after roughly 1 year)? Will it shrink?

Every insight or information is highly appreciated.

Cheers all,

Thorsten

GERMANY

P.S.: Will have to do some pics and upload to show off my dry stuff soon, e.g. the NUDIE P.Coat shown some posts above

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and decided my 2nd post could be a question in this section as I need some information from the wise.

NUDIE Gusten dry denim shirt ... it does have 1% Spandex for a slim fit. Now I am on the fence for the dark indigo shirt, raw and dry. But I am undecided wether to go for a size L or XL.

I am 6.5 (195cm) with 88kg and a size L fits fine without using too much help from the 1% Spandex.

But how will it look after a wash (so after roughly 1 year)? Will it shrink?

Every insight or information is highly appreciated.

Cheers all,

Thorsten

GERMANY

P.S.: Will have to do some pics and upload to show off my dry stuff soon, e.g. the NUDIE P.Coat shown some posts above

All Nudie denim is sanforized. The denim will shrink up to 2% after a 40° C wash and stretch back again while wearing. Nudie shirts are tts in most cases, jackets are a bit undersized.