Nudie Jeans

arcanum

What size of Regular Alfs should I get if my true waist size is 34? I have huge thighs ( 12.0).

I'm exactly the same size...34 true waist. I bought a pair of Regular Alf Dry Selvedge in size 33 and have worn them every day for 4 months now. Just went and measured the waist for you, because they've stretched so much. Not sure what a 33 actually starts out as, but when I just measured them they are every bit 37 in the waist today.

When I bought them they were tight, now if I don't have a belt on they slide way down...crazy stretch.

nice fit Jobes, no rep left to give :(.

Yeah, those Labs seem to run very different than the regular Joes. same size is actualy bigger in waist and longer in inseam. LabJoes are a great choice.

Thank you sir. Yeah they run a size bigger for sure, I actually got Cultizm to order me a pair of 36 length from Nudie as I am 6'3" and 34" length doesn't cut it as far as I am concerned. Definitely happy with them.

I'm sorry but those pants are hugging your ass a bit too tightly.

Perhaps pull them down a bit? or size up?

must just be the picture, they're not tight at all. If I don't wear a belt, they slide down too much.

"Vanquish Gold I can't believe that you have so much wallet fade yet the other parts of the jeans is so new.... and your lap fade is not natural too... looks like a Bad sandpaper job."

I'm pretty new to all this, but it's pathetic to think that people actually use sandpaper to fade their jeans...are you serious??? I assure you, I haven't done/tried ANYTHING other than wear them. The wallet fade may be intense because I have a thick wallet I sit on for 15 hours a day. The thighs don't seem different to me than anything else I've seen on here. It's not like most people's shins fade faster than their thighs. If I've done anything to fade them faster I suppose it might be because I'm a bit of a germaphobe and wash my hands a lot, and if I'm in a dirty washroom, I'll dry my hands on my jeans rather than tough the hand dryer.

Thanks Dchill and Goldfish, I'll be washing here soon and don't want to lose too much length. I know the inside pocket bag says to stretch them back out while still damp...but when it says to wash at 60 degrees, does that mean celsius or fahrenheit? C would mean warm water, F would mean cold...

must just be the picture, they're not tight at all. If I don't wear a belt, they slide down too much.

"Vanquish Gold I can't believe that you have so much wallet fade yet the other parts of the jeans is so new.... and your lap fade is not natural too... looks like a Bad sandpaper job."

I'm pretty new to all this, but it's pathetic to think that people actually use sandpaper to fade their jeans...are you serious??? I assure you, I haven't done/tried ANYTHING other than wear them. The wallet fade may be intense because I have a thick wallet I sit on for 15 hours a day. The thighs don't seem different to me than anything else I've seen on here. It's not like most people's shins fade faster than their thighs. If I've done anything to fade them faster I suppose it might be because I'm a bit of a germaphobe and wash my hands a lot, and if I'm in a dirty washroom, I'll dry my hands on my jeans rather than tough the hand dryer.

Thanks Dchill and Goldfish, I'll be washing here soon and don't want to lose too much length. I know the inside pocket bag says to stretch them back out while still damp...but when it says to wash at 60 degrees, does that mean celsius or fahrenheit? C would mean warm water, F would mean cold...

My bad if you didn't ........ but the fading does seems very strange to me.... maybe its just me lol