Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

rnr, now you have to add a surfboard related tag to this thread

Yeah I know, but I am limited for some reason to like six tags or something.

Maybe a "shaka titty mada cause nothin but a brada, Rick" tag. Wait, a bit too long.

rnr, now you have to add a surfboard related tag to this thread

Yeah I know, but I am limited for some reason to like six tags or something.

Maybe a "shaka titty mada cause nothin but a brada, Rick" tag. Wait, a bit too long.

I haven't looked at this denim thread after buying my imperials about 1 year ago (been wearing them ever since), just decided that I needed a new pair and blam!! i've read every page of this thread and am completely bummed that I can't be apart of this party.

Here is to hoping Roy opens up more orders.

I haven't looked at this denim thread after buying my imperials about 1 year ago (been wearing them ever since), just decided that I needed a new pair and blam!! i've read every page of this thread and am completely bummed that I can't be apart of this party.

Here is to hoping Roy opens up more orders.

The largest appeal of ROY is the value IMO. I agree that these were under priced for the quality of the jeans, but I don't want to see these be priced for more than $199.

I also think that expansion is not a bad idea for him, i think a few employees to cut patterns would be a smart more.

The other major appeal is that you can buy these straight from the man himself. Retail may not be a bad idea if he still has the option to order from him.

The largest appeal of ROY is the value IMO. I agree that these were under priced for the quality of the jeans, but I don't want to see these be priced for more than $199.

I also think that expansion is not a bad idea for him, i think a few employees to cut patterns would be a smart more.

The other major appeal is that you can buy these straight from the man himself. Retail may not be a bad idea if he still has the option to order from him.

totally random - but is Canadian Tux day still happening - and if - when ?

Sept 1st. Double dip day as coined by Roy6.

totally random - but is Canadian Tux day still happening - and if - when ?

Sept 1st. Double dip day as coined by Roy6.

Oooops, not to be exclusive, but I was under the impression that ole Roy6 and maybe a few others (myself included) wanted it to be a ROY denim exclusive. A chance for all folks that have received their ROY denim (and duck to be inclusive of myself) to show it off.

Oooops, not to be exclusive, but I was under the impression that ole Roy6 and maybe a few others (myself included) wanted it to be a ROY denim exclusive. A chance for all folks that have received their ROY denim (and duck to be inclusive of myself) to show it off.

Yes, that was the whole point, I thought.

Yes, that was the whole point, I thought.