Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

For whoever didn't see it, it was a lot of nicely edited shots of ROY working in his studio, bobbins twirling, threads flying, jangly guitar music, ROY being his usual charming self, with a new haircut, yeah, not too shabby.

I assume it was a ROY promotion, though I think I saw the name "Selfedge" more than the name "ROY", but let's assume it was for him.

For whoever didn't see it, it was a lot of nicely edited shots of ROY working in his studio, bobbins twirling, threads flying, jangly guitar music, ROY being his usual charming self, with a new haircut, yeah, not too shabby.

I assume it was a ROY promotion, though I think I saw the name "Selfedge" more than the name "ROY", but let's assume it was for him.

damn,i read boobs twirling at first glance...

now that would be clever marketing,Pi$tol.

Send $10 to paypal [at] selfedge.com with "send me a link to the Roy video" in the subject line to experience the magic.

By some strange twist of fate, I managed to watch the video before it was taken down! Awesome stuff, Roy at work... Good to see the bling hasn't changed him... much. :) I jest!

(Or at least, I am claiming to have watched the video... :P)

I think the best line had something to do with not saying that denim "shrinks" but rather constricts.

So, just for the sake of my good friends who are getting married this sat (congrats Kel and cyn!!!), I am currently throwing my og ROYs into my aunt's washing machine for a hot wash, in hoped that they can fit.. Wish me luck!

ce6cd2be.jpg

Realized that there's still some washing powder (containing bleach and phosphates I am certain) in the machine, but too late to do anything.. And the water's turning a deep blue.. Hahaha..