2010 Samurai 17oz. LHT - The Poll Thread (Now with Joe McCoy's poll!)

aho

Which contest would you prefer?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which contest would you prefer?

• Samurai LHT
    • Joe McCoy's

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol b_F I'm glad that you took up the reigns for this contest! I can still talk to Gordon to see if Samurai would be down for anything or we could go the Yuichi route. My main concern is the price as I know I can't afford any pairs over $300 right now (lol) so hopefully we can get a steal (call me cheap...)

BTW, the two legs on that model are right and twill and left hand twill respectively...

lol b_F I'm glad that you took up the reigns for this contest! I can still talk to Gordon to see if Samurai would be down for anything or we could go the Yuichi route. My main concern is the price as I know I can't afford any pairs over $300 right now (lol) so hopefully we can get a steal (call me cheap...)

BTW, the two legs on that model are right and twill and left hand twill respectively...

then samurais is out of the question since i think it's unreasonable to sell them lower than 300

joe mccoys

sugar canes

apc

lees

wranglers

skulls

pherrows

id still be in for a sam lht but sorry bf ; im not really feeling that model you are suggesting: id rather go with their jin range, the fit pictures ive seen looked great and already have the 0500 model

Last word from aho, I think, was possible/maybe by end of year. It's gettng close so how about it, aho? Want to contact Gordon/Samurai to see if we can make it fly? I think there is still enough interest to make it worth the effort for a Jin 0500 Samurai contest.

it's surely not everyones cup of tea to have a mixture of RHT and LHT on one pair but it's something unique. but also a pure LHT is something Sufu hasn't seen so far.

about the price. I don't know how some expect the price to be below 300$. The Eternals went for 254$ but a pair of Eternal costs 19,740 Yen whereas Samurai's standard pairs start at 24,990 Yen.

and if we would go the S500JX-LR route, the price is already fixed.

so everyone who's interested in the S500JX-LR may pm me and I see if it's enough interest for a small and private contest. and I could deal with Yuichi if we may get a nice price or gift or whatever. or at least I organize the supplier ;)