Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Yeah, it depends how tight you buy them. The tighter they are the more stretch you will get, the looser they are the stretch will be minimal because theres less pulling of the denim.

Im really happy with my No.2's actually, the denim quality is great. Theres so much difference between No.3's and No.2's even though the denim weight is only 1 ounce heavier, the No.2's feel so much more solid and durable.

my jeans

web.jpg?ver=12890882020001

web.jpg?ver=12890882210001

we always see 'dow luck' in kanji on evisu's denim or clothings.. apparently dowluck is a fishing lure manufacturing company.. you guys probably knew already, but I just learnt about this.. and so I bought two of the least expensive surface poppers.. can't wait to hook some horny bass with it

web.jpg?ver=12890882540001

U r supposed to wait a few days, but I told him abt my situation...

Dow Luck is their official name in eng for the lure subsidiary or partner company, funny as crashtestbrummie pointed out, thts how it's pronounced in Japanese. Their fishing stuff is more of an art, and they only do surface lures and equipment.

im looking to buy some 2000 no.1's and want to be sure of the sizeing im a true 30 but ive lost a bit of weight and some of my recent jeans have been 29 , i had some 2000z no.2's in a 31 but they were huge, what im thinking is to size 1 up and get some 31's providing they shrink from tagged size .thanks for any help

on second thought mabie tts

my 2000 no 1 were i think .5" smaller than tag when raw, and they shrank 1.5-2" mine are a 33 and most of the jeans i wear are 32s... the evisu being so tight in the waist that i usually wear them damp after i wash them to stretch the waist out to a comfortable fit. id size up one unless they are never gonna touch water.

we always see 'dow luck' in kanji on evisu's denim or clothings.. apparently dowluck is a fishing lure manufacturing company.. you guys probably knew already, but I just learnt about this.. and so I bought two of the least expensive surface poppers.. can't wait to hook some horny bass with it

web.jpg?ver=12890882540001

A friend tried sending me some of those but they weren't getting through customs. I don't know if it's because it's a sharp, or because of their shape. Another allegedly good lure is the X-Lure, if you like shorefishing for trout/salmon. It's like a tiny version of the huge trolling flashers with kind of a "lindy" rig. I wouldn't know for sure about their effectiveness because they were in the same package that got sent back :D

my 2000 no 1 were i think .5" smaller than tag when raw, and they shrank 1.5-2" mine are a 33 and most of the jeans i wear are 32s... the evisu being so tight in the waist that i usually wear them damp after i wash them to stretch the waist out to a comfortable fit. id size up one unless they are never gonna touch water.

yeah cheep is right..just checked my measurements. my size 35 measured 34,5" raw

A friend tried sending me some of those but they weren't getting through customs. I don't know if it's because it's a sharp, or because of their shape. Another allegedly good lure is the X-Lure, if you like shorefishing for trout/salmon. It's like a tiny version of the huge trolling flashers with kind of a "lindy" rig. I wouldn't know for sure about their effectiveness because they were in the same package that got sent back :D

any pictures of the X-lure?

I was talking to the guy doing the handpainting for me.. he said the black penis popper works well for bass in dawn and sunset.. gonna take that out next year as soon as the season opens

always size 2 up on no '1 2000 and 1 up on 2001 #1 evisus and size down 2 on #2 2000 and size down 3 on #2 2001 evisus rule of thumb

^^ This

i was trying out the jeans @ Evisu in Japan.. they have pre washed jeans (dryer dried) for fitting purposes..

the fit of the Sz 31 No 2 #2000 is very similar to Sz 34 No 1 #2000

So size up 2 for No 1 #2000