Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Hey guys was wondering what are the 200 Modern FIT By evisu.. The problem is in my country evisu is pretty limited and i have to get them elsewhere, i live in Malaysia currently..

Ive read a few places that they are a much slimmer fit compared to 0001 and some say its the same so im pretty confused..

Thank you all for your kind time and answers

They have them at oki-ni too. Also for £275!

Hey guys was wondering what are the 200 Modern FIT By evisu.. The problem is in my country evisu is pretty limited and i have to get them elsewhere, i live in Malaysia currently..

Ive read a few places that they are a much slimmer fit compared to 0001 and some say its the same so im pretty confused..

Thank you all for your kind time and answers

I really wanted to try a pair of those. Compared to the 2005/0005 they have minimal taper, if any. My impression was that the upper block was fitted more like a midrise US/Intl 2001, than the 2005. But yes, much slimmer than 2001.

hello folk - I know been off the radar for some while, the deluxe are bloody lovely, not worn them for about a year though, must get back on that wagon.

Had/have a lot of heavy shit going on right now so massive apologies for being sparse round here.

Will be back some time with photos of those deluxe, probably beat them up some more and give 'em a nice wash ! They feel great though, great denim.

my no2 lot 2000 w32 is stretched to w34...

im wearing my no2 2001 atm but theyre tagged 34 but im sure theyre 35 by now?

my true waist is 32/33ish. hope that helps lol

what? this sounds insane.

i had no2 lot 2000s in a size 32 when my waist was around 33.5 and it eventually got very loose. these things are vanity sized heavily.